+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

Garry140

Feb 6, 2023
I got email from ircc. Send us port of Entry last time to finalize portal.. Because last Email I wrote only vancouver .this email I wrote vancouver international Airport. So any guys have like this experience. I waiting me ecopr. Uploaded everything in 15 january

Garry140

Feb 6, 2023
congratulation:)
mine is until now pending on pr portal credentials
PR confirmation DEC 14.2022 and Jan 9,2023
Hoping this february they will email me my credentials
its been a almost 2 months from the first email and almost a month fron the 2ns email
thanks
I think u can use same credentials pr portal which u used for ur application .I did same

cec-candidate

Dec 22, 2022
Hi All,

Is it normal to see COPR number and expiry date in the tracker but no email with the eCOPR yet?

PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 3, 2023 (Replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 6, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 6, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Pending (I can see the number as of today in https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/)
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

Reactions: Armstrong17

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Hi All,

Is it normal to see COPR number and expiry date in the tracker but no email with the eCOPR yet?

eCoPR generation date - Pending (I can see the number as of today in https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/)
VO - Calgary
Yes. We’re spousal application and saw the COPR # back in November, a month before we got the approval email/portal invite. I’m guessing for your stream, the COPR # shows up when they do the portal invite or before they issue the document?

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
Hi All,

VO - Calgary
I've had my CoPR number available in that portal since confirmation and just before I got my PR Portal invite.

I believe (as I havent got my eCoPR yet) that you'll get your paper work (PDF) at the portal you're invited to in the email:

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

cec-candidate

Dec 22, 2022
Yes. We’re spousal application and saw the COPR # back in November, a month before we got the approval email/portal invite. I’m guessing for your stream, the COPR # shows up when they do the portal invite or before they issue the document?
In my case It just showed up today in the tracker, it wasn't before the approval email. The approval email was last Friday, and the photo was uploaded monday. So I am guessing it was generated today... maybe? The PR confirmation portal still shows the address and photo "In review with IRCC" though. Wonder if I should be receiving the eCOPR email soon.

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
Hi All,

VO - Calgary
Yup, apparently it's normal. No impact on when you will get ecopr. I can see the copr number myself and been waiting for ecopr since Jan 11.

cec-candidate

Dec 22, 2022
Yup, apparently it's normal. No impact on when you will get ecopr. I can see the copr number myself and been waiting for ecopr since Jan 11.
Thanks! seems many like you have been waiting for quite a while. I guess the wait continues then o_O. Hope it comes soon!

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
Thanks! seems many like you have been waiting for quite a while. I guess the wait continues then o_O. Hope it comes soon!
Timelines are all over the place. No way to figure out a pattern. Definitely not first in first out.

Best thing to do is not stress about it since there is nothing that can be done. It will come when it comes.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
yeah, they likely generate the eCOPR template and number- but details need to be filled in and the document needs to be signed by a IRCC agent

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
In my case It just showed up today in the tracker, it wasn't before the approval email. The approval email was last Friday, and the photo was uploaded monday. So I am guessing it was generated today... maybe? The PR confirmation portal still shows the address and photo "In review with IRCC" though. Wonder if I should be receiving the eCOPR email soon.
As I said, perhaps for your stream it shows up later than it does for our stream (spousal). Was reaffirming that it’s normal to see the COPR before the eCOPR is issued.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Timelines are all over the place. No way to figure out a pattern. Definitely not first in first out.

Best thing to do is not stress about it since there is nothing that can be done. It will come when it comes.
Yeah, there’s no rhyme or reason at this point who gets it when.

At first, we were patient understanding there was a backlog from October. But now the patience is waning after seeing all those who had access to the portal after us are getting their eCOPR before ours (great news for them though!) Oh well, wait continues, it’s out of our control and should *hopefully* receive soon.

Reactions: aaron_matthew

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
seems to me non-spousal streams are a priority. Lots of updates from CEC/ PNP etc. streams getting e-copr quickly, not so much from the spousal streams
In Calgary yes. I see 11 people in the spousal tracker I'm following (see my signature) for October and November have their eCoPR's ... I know there are varying factors to everyones case (and other things like stream are fine)... but what VO you get assigned to should NOT be the decider ... which unfortunately seems to be the case right now. /end_rant