+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
can somebody help me with my situation I received 2 emails from IRCC portal Calgary CGY4604 Dated DEC14,2022 and January 9,2023 that i am approved for my permanent residence they ask me to reply with my Informatiom which i did in both. After that i received an automatic reply on both saying that my application is in virtual landing queque there are delays in processing the high volume of files they will contact me if the file is ready for finalization. its been 2months from the 1st email and a month from the 2nd email i am still waiting i dont know what would be the next thing im waiting?
your responds is highly appreciated and could help me alot to understand my situation. Thank you in advance
STREAM: NBPNP

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
can somebody help me with my situation I received 2 emails from IRCC portal Calgary CGY4604 Dated DEC14,2022 and January 9,2023 that i am approved for my permanent residence they ask me to reply with my Informatiom which i did in both. After that i received an automatic reply on both saying that my application is in virtual landing queque there are delays in processing the high volume of files they will contact me if the file is ready for finalization. its been 2months from the 1st email and a month from the 2nd email i am still waiting i dont know what would be the next thing im waiting?
your responds is highly appreciated and could help me alot to understand my situation. Thank you in advance
You are waiting for your eCoPR like the rest of us. Patience is all you can have as you wait.

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
I did us a webform last jan12 2023 but until now no responds i did email the portal Jan 30 2023 no responds also only automatic reply i received on both

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
I did us a webform last jan12 2023 but until now no responds i did email the portal Jan 30 2023 no responds also only automatic reply i received on both
Just have some patience. There is nothing you can do other than wait right now. You got your invite. You declared and submitted your photo and address. There is nothing you can do but WAIT for your eCoPR to be generate with the rest of us.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
If the last stage you completed was replying to that email, and you haven’t received the portal invite yet, I’d reply to that email confirming your info.

It does seem like a particularly long time that you haven’t received the portal invite yet, lately it’s been less than two weeks.

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
You are waiting for your eCoPR like the rest of us. Patience is all you can have as you wait.
thank you for your immediate responds
PR Confirmation Email
- Dec 14th, 2022 (replied the following day)JAnuary 9,2023 replied same day
Email with PR Portal Credentials - pending
Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal - pending
eCoPR Generation Date - Pending
PR Card Received - Pending
VO/Stream - Calgary - NBPNP
i have a question after i replied with my information to them Name:  UCI:  Email:(one for the whole family)  Original entry date:  Date of last time you entered Canada:  Location where you last entered:  Are you currently inside Canada:  If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date do you know what is the next thing they will send me or ask me

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
Just have some patience. There is nothing you can do other than wait right now. You got your invite. You declared and submitted your photo and address. There is nothing you can do but WAIT for your eCoPR to be generate with the rest of us.
i only received an invitation but no declaration and i havent submit my photo and address yet. i did only replied with my information and thats it.

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
thank you for your immediate responds
PR Confirmation Email
- Dec 14th, 2022 (replied the following day)JAnuary 9,2023 replied same day
Email with PR Portal Credentials - pending
Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal - pending
eCoPR Generation Date - Pending
PR Card Received - Pending
VO/Stream - Calgary - NBPNP
i have a question after i replied with my information to them Name:  UCI:  Email:(one for the whole family)  Original entry date:  Date of last time you entered Canada:  Location where you last entered:  Are you currently inside Canada:  If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date do you know what is the next thing they will send me or ask me
You would have submitted your
i only received an invitation but no declaration and i havent submit my photo and address yet. i did only replied with my information and thats it.
Have you got login details for the PR Portal here:

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Use the email that they are corresponding with you there and once you're logged in ... go to the "Permanent Residence Confirmation" tab up top and go through that.

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
oh ok. so you are still waiting for landing portal credentials. a month is an awfully long time to wait as it typically takes between a few days to a couple of weeks to get login credentials but i wouldnt put anything past IRCC at this point. specially Calgary being a bottleneck.

You can try replying to the same email and asking for an update but it seems you already did. You could try calling IRCC but dont imagine you would get a different answer but its worth a shot.

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
Normally you would get an email letting you know that you are setup there kind of like so:

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
If that hasn't arrive, I think you'll just have to wait for it to arrive and keep an eye on your junk email just in case it falls in there.

Aug 8, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 19, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - January 5, 2023 (I replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 13, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 13, 2023
eCoPR generation date - February 8
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary (Landing marked as Etobicoke in eCOPR)

BC-EEPNP

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
You would have submitted your

Have you got login details for the PR Portal here:

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Use the email that they are corresponding with you there and once you're logged in ... go to the "Permanent Residence Confirmation" tab up top and go through that.
you know what i did that i created my own Permanent Residence Confirmation" last november i just tried to login then it was successful by that time until now it says CASE STATUS: IN REVIEW with IRCC do you think i did something wrong in creating my own portal.

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
you know what i did that i created my own Permanent Residence Confirmation" last november i just tried to login then it was successful by that time until now it says CASE STATUS: IN REVIEW with IRCC do you think i did something wrong in creating my own portal.
I think they haven't set you up yet. It might be a waiting game ... again. You can try and email again, like finallyfree said, but that's the only real option I can think of.

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client. Next steps:  Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.  As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependents. If you would prefer your dependents to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.  In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.  Name:  UCI:  Email:(one for the whole family)  Original entry date:  Date of last time you entered Canada:  Location where you last entered:  Are you currently inside Canada:  If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:  If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to: INSERT LOCAL EMAIL ADDRESS.  Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account from: IRCC PR Portal/Portail RP IRCC If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder. Please respond quickly with the requested information, this will result in faster processing. Find out more about the portal on our website. Changes to your situation: You must inform us immediately by replying to this email of any of these changes:  You get married, divorced, enter a common-law union, or become separated from your spouse.  In the event of the death of o the sponsor; o the principal applicant; or o any accompanying family member.  You, or any of your family members, give birth to or adopt a child.  You, or any of your family members, are charged or convicted of a criminal offence.  You, or any of your family members, are no longer interested in becoming permanent residents of Canada. If you answer yes to any of the above, please provide details. If you are outside Canada: If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on returning to Canada by replying to this email. Further instructions will be sent to you. Sincerely, Calgary 4604 Client Service Unit – West Landings Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
This is the email that i received and replied to them that was my 2nd email that i received.after that no responds after i replied
thank you all for your immediate responds i am kinda crazy right now because i saw from other they already got their ECOPR weeks only but mine is different i dont know why????????

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
Normally you would get an email letting you know that you are setup there kind of like so:

If that hasn't arrive, I think you'll just have to wait for it to arrive and keep an eye on your junk email just in case it falls in there.
yeah thats on my mind too.After i responds to the information but it took forever to wait for their setup
I also check my junk mail also just incase it falls there