+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
oh ok. so you are still waiting for landing portal credentials. a month is an awfully long time to wait as it typically takes between a few days to a couple of weeks to get login credentials but i wouldnt put anything past IRCC at this point. specially Calgary being a bottleneck.

You can try replying to the same email and asking for an update but it seems you already did. You could try calling IRCC but dont imagine you would get a different answer but its worth a shot.
can i ask what is the landing portal credentials? i have no idea what is this?is this the address and photo upload?

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
can i ask what is the landing portal credentials? i have no idea what is this?is this the address and photo upload?
It is the email for PR portal credentials, which you have already posted about in your status update. You login, upload your photo and confirm your address, that is all.

I would highly encourage you to read through this thread to gain a better understanding of the step that you’re at. By reading, you can answer your own questions without putting the labour on to others.

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client. Next steps:  Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.  As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependents. If you would prefer your dependents to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.  In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.  Name:  UCI:  Email:(one for the whole family)  Original entry date:  Date of last time you entered Canada:  Location where you last entered:  Are you currently inside Canada:  If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:  If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to: INSERT LOCAL EMAIL ADDRESS.  Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account from: IRCC PR Portal/Portail RP IRCC If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder. Please respond quickly with the requested information, this will result in faster processing. Find out more about the portal on our website. Changes to your situation: You must inform us immediately by replying to this email of any of these changes:  You get married, divorced, enter a common-law union, or become separated from your spouse.  In the event of the death of o the sponsor; o the principal applicant; or o any accompanying family member.  You, or any of your family members, give birth to or adopt a child.  You, or any of your family members, are charged or convicted of a criminal offence.  You, or any of your family members, are no longer interested in becoming permanent residents of Canada. If you answer yes to any of the above, please provide details. If you are outside Canada: If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on returning to Canada by replying to this email. Further instructions will be sent to you. Sincerely, Calgary 4604 Client Service Unit – West Landings Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
This is the email that i received and replied to them that was my 2nd email that i received.after that no responds after i replied
thank you all for your immediate responds i am kinda crazy right now because i saw from other they already got their ECOPR weeks only but mine is different i dont know why????????

this email is requesting information to create an account for you so you can login to what they call the Virtual Landing Portal. In response to this, they will create an account for you and send you a temporary password. there you have to make a delcaration (that you are in canada), provide an address and upload a photo. Then you wait for IRCC to review this information and approve it and that gets you an ECOPR. a lot of us are waiting for the ECOPR after submitting the photo, address and declaration.

If you have not received an email with a temporary password, then you are still waiting for your login credentials to the virtual landing portal site. In which case, i would recommend emailing them back and saying you have not recieved your login credentials yet. I would also resubmit the requested information again, as a hail mary.

Question:

did you provide your own email address in the reply to the above email? is that email address correct?

Che28

Feb 7, 2023
this email is requesting information to create an account for you so you can login to what they call the Virtual Landing Portal. In response to this, they will create an account for you and send you a temporary password. there you have to make a delcaration (that you are in canada), provide an address and upload a photo. Then you wait for IRCC to review this information and approve it and that gets you an ECOPR. a lot of us are waiting for the ECOPR after submitting the photo, address and declaration.

If you have not received an email with a temporary password, then you are still waiting for your login credentials to the virtual landing portal site. In which case, i would recommend emailing them back and saying you have not recieved your login credentials yet. I would also resubmit the requested information again, as a hail mary.

Question:

did you provide your own email address in the reply to the above email?
yes i gave my email address to them already.
thank you for all the information
I will try to reply again with my information
last time i did i replied doing a compose email then send to same email address is thats right?LIKE THIS
Good Day,
Sir/Madam

Name:
UCI No.#
Application No.#
Email for the permanent residence portal:
Original entry Date:
Date of last time you entered Canada:
Location of where you last entered: toronto pearson international airport
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No): YES
If your not inside canada when is your expected return date?:Not Applicable
If you are not inside Canada,please specify your current location(City/Country): Not Applicable
then i send it to this email address IRCC.PR portal/Portail RP IRCC

PS I just removed all the information

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
yes i gave my email address to them already.
thank you for all the information
I will try to reply again with my information
last time i did i replied doing a compose email then send to same email address is thats right?LIKE THIS
Good Day,
Sir/Madam

Name:
UCI No.#
Application No.#
Email for the permanent residence portal:
Original entry Date:
Date of last time you entered Canada:
Location of where you last entered: toronto pearson international airport
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No): YES
If your not inside canada when is your expected return date?:Not Applicable
If you are not inside Canada,please specify your current location(City/Country): Not Applicable
then i send it to this email address IRCC.PR portal/Portail RP IRCC

PS I just removed all the information
You are supposed to reply to the original email that requested this info from you. In your reply, include all the information they asked for.

Emails from Calgary come from this email address:
IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Has anyone received a PR Card lately? Any idea how long it would take? Do they send any emails when dispatched?
I am waiting from 23rd January. On the PR portal, the address has been 'approved' but the photo still shows 'under review'.

Reactions: Armstrong17

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Has anyone received a PR Card lately? Any idea how long it would take? Do they send any emails when dispatched?
I am waiting from 23rd January. On the PR portal, the address has been 'approved' but the photo still shows 'under review'.
From another thread I’m following:

“If it's still the same as when I got mine early last year then we'll get the PR card and the photo will still show "In review" for a while on the portal. Took me 2 weeks flat to get the card after getting my COPR back then, but it's been 1 year since so we'll see now.”

Seems that there’s no update in the portal (maybe that has changed since OP went through a year ago) as well as no notification regarding dispatch/tracking info. Looking at the PR card tab on the ECOPR tracking spreadsheet, it’s seems that very few that got their eCOPR’s last month have got their PR card yet…judging by that, it’s going to be at least a month for the card.

Reactions: radhika98

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Any body get ecopr after put all information 0n 15 january
Did the link provided to for you the eCOPR status tracker not work for you? Better to check there to have an understanding on where waiting time is at. Many people are still waiting from the last month and a half.

You asked the same question on Monday. If there haven’t been many replies since then, not much has changed.

tb16

Sep 30, 2021
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? December 28, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? January 11, 2023
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? January 11, 2023
4. When did you receive ECOPR? February 8, 2023
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

nitish28

Feb 9, 2023
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? February 07, 2023
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? February 07, 2023
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? February 07, 2023
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO?
Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

Reactions: aaron_matthew

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
Still haven't received the portal creds email. Had followed up via email on Tue (2/7) and yet, no response.
Any suggestions on what to do?
maybe wait a little longer?

i was told it can take up to 2 weeks to receive portal login credentials. If you submitted the info last friday, its only been 3-4 working days.