+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Please share your PR confirmation portal and eCOPR timelines here in this thread (For Visa Office Calgary).

1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
5. What is the VO?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

NMO

Apr 21, 2022
Thank you for this...

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 22nd, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

kanghy9

Jul 7, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 16th, 2022 (I replied on Dec 18th)
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal -
VO - Calgary

Eiri9775

Aug 18, 2021
Thanks!

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 08th, 2022 (Replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 9th, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 11th, 2022
VO - Calgary

Jagdeep2022

Dec 5, 2022
Please share your PR confirmation portal and eCOPR timelines here in this thread (For Visa Office Calgary).

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Oct 2
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Oct 4
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Oct 4
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
waiting

AniaBania

Jan 5, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 21st, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
VO - Calgary

Reactions: musa jabbie

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
thanks for creating this thread. Since there a some inconsistencies in regards to some people receiving portal credentials on time and some not, can someone please help answer the below question?

Q: When you received the first email to confirm your details for PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL, did you reply to the same email , by pressing reply button or sent a separate email (like composing a new email to provide the asked details , keeping the SUBJECT LINE exactly the same - “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” ?

also if you replied to the same email, was the subject line “RE: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” or simply “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” ?

the reason I asked this question to see whether factors such as reply or separate email make a difference , or if they have rule to acknowledge only emails that are a reply to their original one and must have “RE:” as a prefix in subject line?

please help.

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 9th, 2022.
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 28th, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 28th, 2022
eCoPR generation date - In review with IRCC
VO - Calgary
Replied same email with no change in subject line

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
thanks for creating this thread. Since there a some inconsistencies in regards to some people receiving portal credentials on time and some not, can someone please help answer the below question?

Q: When you received the first email to confirm your details for PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL, did you reply to the same email , by pressing reply button or sent a separate email (like composing a new email to provide the asked details , keeping the SUBJECT LINE exactly the same - “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” ?

also if you replied to the same email, was the subject line “RE: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” or simply “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” ?

the reason I asked this question to see whether factors such as reply or separate email make a difference , or if they have rule to acknowledge only emails that are a reply to their original one and must have “RE:” as a prefix in subject line?

please help.
Active folks can you please comment and throw some light please to break this myth. Really appreciated.

AniaBania

Jan 5, 2023
I've received an email for my child to my private mailbox and my lawyer got me and my partner.
I've replied to my sons email with all of our information and I've got an automatic reply that I am in a virtual queue.

I saw that someone who replied on the December 16th got their portal link this week so I am hoping I will get mine next week or so.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Have you tried send email again ?

Jagdeep2022

Dec 5, 2022

please help.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 20th (Replied the next day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - pending
VO - Calgary

*fwd email again today