+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
thanks for creating this thread. Since there a some inconsistencies in regards to some people receiving portal credentials on time and some not, can someone please help answer the below question?

Q: When you received the first email to confirm your details for PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL, did you reply to the same email , by pressing reply button or sent a separate email (like composing a new email to provide the asked details , keeping the SUBJECT LINE exactly the same - “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” ?

also if you replied to the same email, was the subject line “RE: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” or simply “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” ?

the reason I asked this question to see whether factors such as reply or separate email make a difference , or if they have rule to acknowledge only emails that are a reply to their original one and must have “RE:” as a prefix in subject line?

please help.
I also replied in the same email. The subject line became "RE: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXX".
Regarding your question, I am not sure if 'RE:' in the subject line matters or not. I believe it will definitely give them the attention that it is the 'response' compared to any other 'general emails'. You still have the application number in the subject line so as long as you get autogenerated response, it should be fine though.

Last edited:

Jagdeep2022

Dec 5, 2022
I had to drop 2 emails . 1st email by clicking on reply and I did not get an auto generated email . Then second time a separate email with an auto generated email which was successfull. If you get an auto reply then it’s good to go . If you don’t then try again

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
thanks for creating this thread. Since there a some inconsistencies in regards to some people receiving portal credentials on time and some not, can someone please help answer the below question?

Q: When you received the first email to confirm your details for PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL, did you reply to the same email , by pressing reply button or sent a separate email (like composing a new email to provide the asked details , keeping the SUBJECT LINE exactly the same - “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” ?

also if you replied to the same email, was the subject line “RE: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” or simply “IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal XXXXXXX” ?

the reason I asked this question to see whether factors such as reply or separate email make a difference , or if they have rule to acknowledge only emails that are a reply to their original one and must have “RE:” as a prefix in subject line?

please help.
Hey man , my lawyer was taking care of everything at the end when I received decision email and was asked to fwd details. My lawyer sent me seperate email asking to email on given email address with information. In subject I wrote my application number, and received automated reply stating you are in virtual landing queue and they processing higher volumes, etc.

I guess it doesn’t matter we reply or sent seperate email as our application number does says everything.

Reactions: Van012

Eiri9775

Aug 18, 2021

please help.
Just replied directly to the email the subject was:

Re: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
I had to drop 2 emails . 1st email by clicking on reply and I did not get an auto generated email . Then second time a separate email with an auto generated email which was successfull. If you get an auto reply then it’s good to go . If you don’t then try again
Same case as of mine. I sent a separate email first and got an auto reply. Then on Jan 03 I replied to their, but did not get an auto email.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
When I did first I received automated reply but now again I fwd on same email just to highlight the last email. But this time didn’t receive automated email.

Jagdeep2022

Dec 5, 2022
Hey man , my lawyer was taking care of everything at the end when I received decision email and was asked to fwd details. My lawyer sent me seperate email asking to email on given email address with information. In subject I wrote my application number, and received automated reply stating you are in virtual landing queue and they processing higher volumes, etc.

I guess it doesn’t matter we reply or sent seperate email as our application number does says everything.
Yep. What I meant was that don’t reply on that email instead drop an email separately

Reactions: Van012 and jassi89

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
As long as you get an auto-reply email from them saying you are in the virtual landing you are fine.

People who use representatives will not reply to the initial email as it is forwarded from the representative so send an email directly with the subject they recommend.

Reactions: Van012 and jassi89

JamesChu

Jan 21, 2019
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 16, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 28, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 28, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
As long as you get an auto-reply email from them saying you are in the virtual landing you are fine.

People who use representatives will not reply to the initial email as it is forwarded from the representative so send an email directly with the subject they recommend.
ragolliangatan - Did you get an update on PR confirmation portal credentials, or you are also waiting?

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 16, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 28, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 28, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary
Congrats. Did you send a separate email or you replied on top of the original one while sending your details?

Katalo

Jan 5, 2023
Email approval: 22dec, reply same day
Portal: not yet
Vo: Calgary
After 4 days from my reply to the email, mp contacted me to say he is following with immigration, and they said it’s not showing that I reply even I got that auto reply email

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
Email approval: 22dec, reply same day
Portal: not yet
Vo: Calgary
After 4 days from my reply to the email, mp contacted me to say he is following with immigration, and they said it’s not showing that I reply even I got that auto reply email
Did you send your information by sending a separate email or replied to their original email directly?