+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

pippiridd

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 16th, 2022 (I replied on Dec 29th)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

I replied to the email and have received the auto response saying I am in the landing queue

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I spoke to my representative when I got the auto-reply email and they said it's normal.

The method of email you send is gonna be dependent on whether you used a representative or not for your application. The whole process seems a bit of a mess though- especially on the Calgary side.

Reactions: Van012

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
I spoke to my representative when I got the auto-reply email and they said it's normal.

The method of email you send is gonna be dependent on whether you used a representative or not for your application. The whole process seems a bit of a mess though- especially on the Calgary side.
Thanks for the info and bearing with my questions :) , just a bit tensed. So you also sent a separate email, instead of reply to the original, correct?

Katalo

Jan 5, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 16th, 2022 (I replied on Dec 29th)
VO - Calgary

I replied to the email and have received the auto response saying I am in the landing queue
Same story

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for the info and bearing with my questions :) , just a bit tensed. So you also sent a separate email, instead of reply to the original, correct?
yep. no worries I can understand the tension. I sent a separate email based on my representatives instructions with the info requested by IRCC on the same day and got the auto-reply about being in the virtual landing queue.

Given that they've moved to the online portal for a lot of applications I don't know why confirming the information requested isn't done directly through that.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Email approval: 22dec, reply same day
Portal: not yet
Vo: Calgary
After 4 days from my reply to the email, mp contacted me to say he is following with immigration, and they said it’s not showing that I reply even I got that auto reply email
jesus, that's kinda scary. I'd love to know what is going on with the Calgary office, people have been waiting on CoPR from them since September.

kanghy9

Jul 7, 2021
VO - Calgary

Almost same period

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
so I just did a test by sending another email the exact same as my original email to them, and got no auto-reply. So I'm assuming that there is likely some sort of process in place to ensure that only one reply/email with the exact header can be in the landing queue at a time. Let's hope I haven't fucked things up for myself.

Reactions: Van012

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
so I just did a test by sending another email the exact same as my original email to them, and got no auto-reply. So I'm assuming that there is likely some sort of process in place to ensure that only one reply/email with the exact header can be in the landing queue at a time. Let's hope I haven't fucked things up for myself.
Same case as of mine. I sent a separate email first and got an auto reply. Then on Jan 03 I replied to their, but did not get an auto email. The possibility of what you are suggesting may be true, as a rule may be in place :) . Other folks in this thread did the same, and same case with them.

fohu44

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Exactly the same:

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 22nd, 2022 Replied same day
VO - Calgary

Thank you for this...

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 22nd, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
VO - Calgary

Reactions: NMO

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Yess I did to no automated reply to my second email.

Reactions: AniaBania

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Exactly the same:

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 22nd, 2022 Replied same day
VO - Calgary
same situation

Katalo

Jan 5, 2023
Same case as of mine. I sent a separate email first and got an auto reply. Then on Jan 03 I replied to their, but did not get an auto email. The possibility of what you are suggesting may be true, as a rule may be in place :) . Other folks in this thread did the same, and same case with them.
Same to me, first I reply the same email and I got auto reply, and yesterday I send a new email separately but no reply

chphiranya

Jan 8, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec, 13th 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec, 16th 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec, 16th 2022
VO - Calgary