+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Levi1337

Mar 24, 2020
I got my acceptance letter a few days, and cairo immigration office is requesting my passport to be sent to their office via a shipping company. everyone recommended " aramex ", but i want to use DHL cuz it's more Convenient will that be a problem ?

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
With sgvo, many PNP & FSW and family sponsor applicants are waiting for interview for long time. There is no timeframe for scheduling interview. Sgvo gives generic reply after Enquiry. All interview candidates should share their experience and discuss the issue how to deal with the situation. Recently family sponsor candidates go for a writ in canada. What Should the other interview applicants of PNP and FSW stream to do next?

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
I got my acceptance letter a few days, and cairo immigration office is requesting my passport to be sent to their office via a shipping company. everyone recommended " aramex ", but i want to use DHL cuz it's more Convenient will that be a problem ?
DHL ok. Are you a family sponsor candidate?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Guys,

I am sending docs for my family to Cairo as requested by immigration officer. I applied for pr January 2020 and got medical and eligibilty passed. Now, they have asked me to send all docs to Cairo VO. I want to make sure I send everything to avoid any delays. So, please share with me your experience in short so I can learn what to do and what to avoid. I am sending docs from Gaza to Cairo.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I am sending docs for my family to Cairo as requested by immigration officer. I applied for pr January 2020 and got medical and eligibilty passed. Now, they have asked me to send all docs to Cairo VO. I want to make sure I send everything to avoid any delays. So, please share with me your experience in short so I can learn what to do and what to avoid. I am sending docs from Gaza to Cairo.

Any help?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Any help?
What docs are you sending? Is your question about how to send?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I need the correct address to send them to it and any other advice to avoid delays! I know any missing docs or small mistakes make the process long so i want to shun that. Thanks

Shrouqm

Feb 23, 2021
I received an ADR today along with medical request, they need me to submit Criminal record from Egypt and Schedule A form. Does anyone know what this means? As I already submitted Criminal record before and do i have to submit proof of my employment history ?
Thanks

Shrouqm

Feb 23, 2021
My spouse also had the request for additional documents 2 days ago. We got asked for a police check cert from another country which he visited for more than 6 months, for an updated Schedule A, and for permission to travel from the Egyptian army. May I ask if the documents are not in English, must we also certify translate them before responding to their e-mail? Thank you.
Hi dear
I got the same request yesterday
Medical, Updated criminal record and updated Schedule A. do u have any tips? And for schedule A, do u know what to fo if the row for the employment history are not enough for a 10 year history

Mkahiel

Sep 17, 2020
Is it possible to change Visa Office from Cairo to another country? We need to move to another country in Europe?

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Is it possible to change Visa Office from Cairo to another country? We need to move to another country in Europe?
No, IRCC determines which office(s) will process the application. Applicants don't have such power.

If you mean you as a person is going to move to Europe, then you will only need to update your address via webfrom.

ritmo75

Nov 1, 2019
How long does background check usually take in Cairo Egypt ?

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1667
Cairo
Egypt

Last edited:

moe.nassrat

Feb 28, 2021
Hey everyone,
Any idea how long does it take for the medical request from the time it says "application received" on e-CAS or from SA letter?