CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi all

my COPR expired 3 days ago
the status of my document changed now to: your document has expired
but nothing else appears in my EE application page

IRCC stated with bold letters not to contact them when my COPR expires.
I raised a webform a month ago letting them know I cannot travel before the expiry date due to the pandemic and other related travel restrictions and requested a COPR extension.
they replied with the usual automated reply.

should I email Cairo VO to let them know about it?

anyone from Egypt with similar experience of expired/expiring COPR? and how things went afterward?
please share your experience

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
hi all

my COPR expired 3 days ago
the status of my document changed now to: your document has expired
but nothing else appears in my EE application page

IRCC stated with bold letters not to contact them when my COPR expires.
I raised a webform a month ago letting them know I cannot travel before the expiry date due to the pandemic and other related travel restrictions and requested a COPR extension.
they replied with the usual automated reply.

should I email Cairo VO to let them know about it?

anyone from Egypt with similar experience of expired/expiring COPR? and how things went afterward?
please share your experience
As far as I know those who got COPR are allowed to travel to Canada. Why did you not travel before the expiry date?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As far as I know those who got COPR are allowed to travel to Canada. Why did you not travel before the expiry date?
This person is an EE applicant. EE COPR holders have not been allowed to travel to Canada. That's why their COPR expired without them being able to travel.

Reactions: imadeddin

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Received pre arrival two weeks ago . Cairo VO , sponsorship March 2019 application ... \interview done on Aug 9th then two days later received pre arrival and they asked for updated schedule A and police certificate from Egypt , submitted all two weeks ago , Hopefully PR soon ...
P:S : Wife in Canada now under visitor visa . I was told she will not need to do landing since she's already in Canada .

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi all. Has anyone with expired COPR post March2020 received contact from Cairo VO?
if so, please share your timeline so far