+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I got my acceptance letter a few days, and cairo immigration office is requesting my passport to be sent to their office via a shipping company. everyone recommended " aramex ", but i want to use DHL cuz it's more Convenient will that be a problem ?
Congrats !
I had a question how did you get a passport request as I see that you did t receive an AOR or any confirmation that they received your application in November or December as well. Did you do your Medicals and biometrics and get your AOR and transfer to egypt VO all in 3 months ? If so, that’s very good news !

Mkahiel

Sep 17, 2020
What will happen if PA dependants cannot do Biometric and BIL is expired. Would IRCC extend it or would they allow it to be done upon arriving Canada “no eTA”?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Guys,

I am a protected person in Canada. I have submitted docs to Cairo VO last week for my family. In two days, I got a confirmation of receipt and a medical request and a pre arrival services letter. What is next for them? They did the medical examination yesterday.

moe.nassrat

Feb 28, 2021
In our case, it took 3 months from SA to request medical, no AOR2
Did you receive any ADR inbetween?
I received the SA on May 7. In the SA letter they mentioned that the PA application will be transfered to Cairo VO. But untill now the PA status on ECAS is "Application received".

Mkahiel

Sep 17, 2020
Thank you for your e-mail to IRCC Cairo.

Please note that due to the current worldwide pandemic and the current travel restrictions to Canada, our office is only providing essential services. We appreciate your patience as we monitor a fluid situation in regard to travel to Canada.

If your inquiry relates to travel to accompany a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident immediate family member, we will be reviewing your email shortly. For all other inquiries, please note that there may be considerable delays in response. Please visit the following websites for more information:

· www.Canada.ca/coronavirus

· www.Canada.ca/Immigration

· https://visa.vfsglobal.com/egy/en/can

Important: If you are the applicant or authorized representative, you must provide us with the below information. If you did not provide us with this information in English or French, we will not be able to provide a response.
هام: إذا كنت مقدم الطلب أو مندوب مفوض منه، يجبعليك تزويدنا بالمعلومات المذكورة أدناه. إذا لم تقدم لنا هذه المعلومات باللغة الإنجليزية أو الفرنسية ، فلن نتمكن من تقديم الرد.
Your application number:
Surname and Given name(s):
Date of birth (YYYY/MM/DD):
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Passport number:
رقم الطلب الخاص بك :
إسم العائلة والاسم (الأسماء) :
تاريخ الميلاد (سنة-شهر-يوم) :​
رقم التعريف الخاص بك (UCI) أو رقم جواز السفر:
We would like to respond to every email we receive; however, we are not able to respond to questions regarding:

· How to make an application online or at the VAC in Cairo

· Status updates on applications within processing times

· Confirmation of receipt of documents or passports

· Technical assistance with online applications or reporting GCKey issues

· General information inquiries about visiting, working, studying, immigrating to Canada or resettling as a refugee

We know you may have lots of questions, if you have a general inquiry about our programs, please visit our website atwww.Canada.ca/Immigration and check out the information below:

How can I check the status of my application?
Visit our website here to register for an account to track your paper application. For applications submitted to the Visa Application Center (VAC), you can also track your application on the VAC website.

Did you apply online and don’t know where to submit your passport? If you made your application online and have been requested to submit your passport, you can submit your passport to the closest point of service to you by clicking here.

Haven’t submitted your application yet? Apply online today.

How do I submit additional documents or information?
If you have been requested to provide additional documents related to your application, please follow the instructions that were sent to you. Please do not submit additional documents unless you have received a request from our office, as this will result in the delay in processing your application.

Worried that you are a victim of fraud?
Protect yourself from fraud.

Do you have another question?
Ask the Help Centre for assistance, as it has responses to many of our frequently asked questions.

Please do not reply to this email, we appreciate your patience and will contact you if additional information is