madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox82 said:
i dont make it so much complicated i knew some one didnt send any of the supporting papers no ID no e mails nokaed 3a2ly and it took him so long to get his visa ,,, every case is different and it all depends on the VO who examine ur application ,,does he belive ur realtion is genuin or not

and if u read the appendix A IMM 5491 in the last part under supporting documents for sponsored person u will find they ask for :
identity and civil statue documents
kashf el ahl
phtocopy of passport
police certificate
proofe of medical test

and for evidence of relationship the appendix A says :
If you are being sponsored by your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, you must send evidence of the relationship between you and your sponsor such as wedding
and... such as givng u examples and u can send more evidence if u have ofcourse idont think alot evidence will make them angry 9but will convice VO that u r nt fruad i knew peole in this forum thier application were 3 kilos of weight and thier application went fast too
so where can i translate the military certificate shal itransalted with goverment offcial office or any office tell me where did you transalte yours
can you tell me about kashef alahl is this for me or for mydad imean if its for me it will just only showing me and mywife but if it for mydfather it will showing dad mom and me and my brother or sister do understand me and tell me what did you in ur case accorfing to this this point

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Dear, madatito2000

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE MILITARY CERTIFICATE AT ALL IN THIS IMMIGRATION PROCESS , you will be wasting your time if you did that.
you will only need your military certificate in the time you are leaving Egypt to Canada inshaa allah " in the airport"
regards

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
hi madatito
i will tell you exactully what i did . ofcourse i got help from fox and some i did it and i find it out on my own
frist thin you have to change your id el rakam el komy from single to married
when you get the new one you have to make el keed el 3aly it will show you and your wife names not all your familly
then you have to go to cairo to get shahadet el melad translated already it will be in magless el sha3b street

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
then you have to translate your new id and shahadet el geesh and el keed el 3aaly and your police chek el feesh we tashbeeh sorry i forget to tell you to do it
i translated in marko its behaind dar el kada el ally beside gad resturant
i will be here if you want any thing
i just did my medical exam and now i will send the application to my wife

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
hey guys can any one tell me the numbers of the papers its in my side cus i'm kinda confused
i'm married a canadian and she will sponser me we dont have kids
there is numbers like 0008 or 1344
i need help to do it

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.x said:
hey guys can any one tell me the numbers of the papers its in my side cus i'm kinda confused
i need help to do it
lok mr .x im very happy that u almost same as me iwant to tell u that mywife called immigrations and they told her there is no neccary for that military certificate just only if i went to military in national service (tagneed) and also u have to know that all my papers itranslated with officail goverment translators either in minister of health and of justice and iwent to minister of forigen affairs to decumenting it with the stamps
and for your informations that kashef el ahl is just only for your family so u have to bring your dad id (batekat el rakm el qowmy) and then go to segel el madany and give them your father mother brothers and sisiters birth ceritifcate copies and then they will give you qaed 3aliy or kashf el ahl and mywife asked them aslo about if we need this for us they said no they wanted for my family my paernet and my brothers and sisiters and
then you will transalted at ministry of justice can you give me your email address so we can talk it will be easier bcz ineed to talk with about the applications

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
mr.x said:
i need help to do it

hii mr ,x

good to know u got ur medical test already ..and now u just send all papers to ur wife and start it

ummm i dont understand what numbers of papers u mean mr .x can u make it more clear plzz?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.x said:
i need help to do it
it s original of application for permanent residence (IMM0008 Generic)
and Sechedule 1- Background Declaration(IMM0008 Schedule 1) for the sponsored person
and spouse partner Questionaire (IMM5490)
And Additional Family Information(IMM5406)

THAT Is it and the other documents ok waiting for your respond about your mail address we can talk there yahoo o

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.x said:
i need help to do it
[/quote
1344 its not in your side its in your wife side plus your wife have checklist papers it give her all the required documents from her and from you and she must put x in the box of the papers which she must bring if she prepared
ithink the 1344 EB it s the sponsorship agreement hey mr.x you must sign this paper either u printed from the webiste then sign it then send it with other papers and then ur wife sign it also or ur wife send it to u and then u send it to her but ithink in your situation if she didnt send it to u before u can print it from website if u dont have it and then send it with ur papers and your wife will sing it and then she must make a copy of it and then put the copy with all of your application yours and hers and keep the original one
hope it be so clear to you

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
you got what i mean exactully madatito
i mean those numbers IMM0008 and the other papers
are you sure that is all the paper i have to write it ? like that is all my side ?

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
its ahmedelkasas@hotmail.com
or elkasas1010@yahoo.com

bobrina36

Jul 6, 2011
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, so I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but I am wondering how long it took people to receive their AOR from the Cairo embassy? I was approved as a sponsor on March 21, 2011. On ecas it read that my husband's PR was received in Cairo on April 11, 2011. However, he still has not received his AOR. I know we should be patient and wait, but we need to update our file - Yet I was advised not to send in any new documents until we have the file number from the AOR, or the documents could be misplaced.

So if anyone could give me an idea how long it took for them to receive their AOR, it would be greatly appreciated.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.x said:
its ahmedelkasas @ hotmail.com
or elkasas1010 @ yahoo.com
hello mr x ialeady add you if u wish to ask me anything u can leave me the question im same as u im still preparing the papers and iwill send everything soon also u can tell me when u can be online we can talk mic if u wish

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
bobrina36 said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, so I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but I am wondering how long it took people to receive their AOR from the Cairo embassy? I was approved as a sponsor on March 21, 2011. On ecas it read that my husband's PR was received in Cairo on April 11, 2011. However, he still has not received his AOR. I know we should be patient and wait, but we need to update our file - Yet I was advised not to send in any new documents until we have the file number from the AOR, or the documents could be misplaced.

So if anyone could give me an idea how long it took for them to receive their AOR, it would be greatly appreciated.
Our file was received in Cairo January 21, 2011. We are still waiting, have heard nothing at all and don't expect to for a couple more months.

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Hi all! :)
Could someone tell me please if Cairo VO sends AOR?
We send application and they received it according to e-cas on January 21 2011.
But I am not sure how long does it usually take for AOR from Cairo...
Please let me know if anyone has some info about it.
Thank you
Lapula