Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
freshprince60 said:
Dear, madatito2000

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE MILITARY CERTIFICATE AT ALL IN THIS IMMIGRATION PROCESS , you will be wasting your time if you did that.
you will only need your military certificate in the time you are leaving Egypt to Canada inshaa allah " in the airport"
regards
how do you know this about the military certificate, when i called the immigration office in canada they told me this that any information you put on the forms have proof to back it up and that will save them from asking later and he has his family paper for us and his brother and sisters, his military certificates and all schools he went to as well and although they never asked for his ID i copied that and included it . So just wandering are you in canada now and they only asked at the airport?

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
helo guys :)
how are you all , sorry not to here with you for along time time . i was really busy finshing papers and cards and that stuff, also i was in training for a job
i would to help you all as much as i can through my experience .
i ill try to keep touch with you guys as much as i could untill we all meet here in Canada
people here in Ottawa are really really nice and friendly ,they like to help and always smilling :)

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Dear Louisa,
i have been to Canada before and they only ask you in the Cairo airport about your military certificate to know your situation , and the question from the beginning was do you need this in your paperwork or not and the answer is no , you don't need the military certificate at all in the immigration process , but it's as you like if you need to put it do it , no one is gonna blame you , and the real problem sometimes is people put soo much stuff and they trying to convince themself that more proof will be great , but i think that the all process is simple and it's all about time and waiting
GOD BE WITH US ALL

"last case status update ( we received your application for permanent resident on 21 January 2011"
Regards for all

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
i did meet madatito in person today . had a good day and we helped eatchother lots actully he helped me lots lol
i'm happy and i wish we can all meet in person

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
hello every one
i'm asking about el keed 3aly is that one they need is mine its showing my name and my wife ?
or my dad it will show my dad and mom and brothers ?

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
mr.x said:
hello every one
i'm asking about el keed 3aly is that one they need is mine its showing my name and my wife ?
or my dad it will show my dad and mom and brothers ?
i didnt sent this paper and they never ask me about it

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
are you sure ? i think every one is telling me to do it but i'm confused about witch one they want ?
i make both of them but i only translate that one it has only my name and my wife name

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ineed some help shall take the documents like police certificate and other required documents to ministry of foriegn affairs offices to get stams (tawseek fe el kharegyah) plz answer me bcz im done n iwant to send the applications and everything to my sponsor

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
madatito2000 said:
Ineed some help shall take the documents like police certificate and other required documents to ministry of foriegn affairs offices to get stams (tawseek fe el kharegyah) plz answer me bcz im done n iwant to send the applications and everything to my sponsor
yes some papers need be legalized fro ministry of foriegn affairs such as

police certificate

marriage certificate ..i think u did already

other papers u send a photocopy of the original arabic version plus translation .. and foriegn affairs dont stamp copiess

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
When looking on the site to see the status of application will it show under my name the sponser or when they start to process will they put it under hubby"s name only... or both ?

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
hello guys
i never seen something like that
i got phone call today from canadian embassy in cairo asking me to re do my medical again when i just did it 6 weeks ago .
and then got email saying
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be informed that new medical examination forms have been issued for yourself.
The medical we have requested must be completed within 30 days of the date of this email.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.

Failure to provide the requested documentation within 30 days will result in the application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the documentation requested in this email is relevant to the final assessment of the file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of the application.

does anyone knows why they ask me to do it again in such short time ? i think i never seen anything like that

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hii mido

i think they just messd up may be some mistake,,,i say u better call them and send them e mail explainning that u got ur medical tests for 2nd time already ...and if u have a copy of the medical recipt ,attch it as well ,,,,we all know that the medical is valid for 12 monthes

hop u hear good news ,,and let us informed whats going on with you

good luck

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
they already know i did it
the VO said on the phone that they want it same one again without chest x- ray because london office ask for it