January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
mido_y2j said:
hello guys
i never seen something like that
i got phone call today from canadian embassy in cairo asking me to re do my medical again when i just did it 6 weeks ago .
and then got email saying
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be informed that new medical examination forms have been issued for yourself.
The medical we have requested must be completed within 30 days of the date of this email.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.

Failure to provide the requested documentation within 30 days will result in the application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the documentation requested in this email is relevant to the final assessment of the file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of the application.

does anyone knows why they ask me to do it again in such short time ? i think i never seen anything like that

My opinion not to scare you i think they found something in your blood work and want to make sure your ok cause sometimes if you had a bad cold or infection it will throw your white blood count off but they should really tell you why that is so very strange

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
louisa said:
My opinion not to scare you i think they found something in your blood work and want to make sure your ok cause sometimes if you had a bad cold or infection it will throw your white blood count off but they should really tell you why that is so very strange
i seen the blood test result before doctor send it everything was normal

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
mido_y2j said:
i seen the blood test result before doctor send it everything was normal
ok thats good to hear but its so strange god willing things will go well for you from here........ can you answer my earlier question since you have gotten so far in the process, will i see the results of the application when they start to process under my name the sponsor or will they make a new file under his name? Thanks for your help

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
louisa said:
ok thats good to hear but its so strange god willing things will go well for you from here........ can you answer my earlier question since you have gotten so far in the process, will i see the results of the application when they start to process under my name the sponsor or will they make a new file under his name? Thanks for your help
they will make new file for his name and you go log to it using imagtation file number and his last name and bday

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Hi,mido!
Could you please tell me since when your application is in VO in Cairo?
My husband;s file was transfered to there on January 21 2011 .
I haven;t heard anything about process ever since :(
Thank you
Lapula

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Hi,Mido!
It is about time for you to hear from embassy,i can;t believe it more than year...
But thanks god it will be over soon for you.
I wish you best of luck .
Take care and all the best :)
Lapula

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
I think we are a couple of us who's paper were received on the 21st of January... I can't wait to see the first one who will be contacted from our group... Seems like forever since somebody was contacted for an interview/passport request...

/staying positive

~ Mels

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
A question for everyone of you that has that status of ( We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2011)

how do you check your status? do you use the receipt number or the immigration file number?
and if you use the immigration file number where did u get it from ? did they send that number to you?
and since your status is still January 21th did get any letters or any contact from them?
as i am one of who are still didn't hear anything from the embassy since January 21.

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
Hi FreshPrince :)

When I want to look at my immigration status, I use my client ID, which I received with my approved sponsorship letter.

The sponsorship approval was my last letter/contact from the immigration office.

~Mels

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
Fresh Prince

Same here as Mels. I use the file number immigration assigned and in the letter approving sponsorship.

Also we've heard nothing at all since this letter was received from Mississauga.

My understanding is that we should have received notice from Cairo advising they received our file, which they did not and we should have regular updates on ecas and get notice also that they are processing the file. I suspect not much gets updated from Cairo. I just hope we receive the notice of an interview in time for me to get to Cairo.

It's a long frustrating wait for all of us.

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
the same here with me.. i check it online using the reciept number or the client number i got it from the first approval letter,my wife got it from Mississuague

still didnt hear any notice ,,just it says APPLICAION RECIEVED
then MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECIEVD

HOPE WE GE SOME NEWS SOON

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
The same with us I use the client id# from the letter I recieved of my acceptance of sponsership then 11 days after I was approved, it said under my name that application recieved march 11 2011.I keep checking under my name and occasionally under his name no change with mine and his doesn't register anything so we pray and wait and it is so very frustrating and when I see you all was approved in january I think oh my that is two more than us :(

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hello everyone,

I would like to be a new member at this topic,

but i have a question,

How do you exactly use ecas, there is a client id # in the letter of Mississauga that's the PR card number of my husband who is sponsoring me in canada and there's also a KIT # writtien under it, which one should i use, and what selection should i choose at ecas? is it Client Identification or Immigration file number or somthing else? should i fill my info or my husband (the sponsor's) info at ecas?

i've tried using the reciept number but it didn't work out, please someone help me about this cuz the client # that was written at the letter is just my husband's (the sponsor) client ID in Canada? is that normal or should i get a different number?

My husband recieved the letter in 28th of june that was dated as 7th of june i guess because of the postal strike we've waited for more han two months to get it since our file was recieved in Mississauga in the 4th of April.

Thanks,