+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

A

ameenah06

Can someone please tell me if my husband needs to add my name to the family members section in the Application for Permanent Residence? It didn't explain that clearly in the guide.

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
ameenah06 said:
Can someone please tell me if my husband needs to add my name to the family members section in the Application for Permanent Residence? It didn't explain that clearly in the guide.
no ameenah .. he doesnt need add ur name to permanent application ,,,he needs to add his sisters ,brothers and parents even they nt going to mmigrate ....as u r canadian citizen already ...he dnt need add u to this application

Good Luck

A

ameenah06

Would you mind if I give you my email? I have a personal question I need help on. sister_ameenah@yahoo.com

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hi ameenah .. i sent you an e mail ,,, ofcourse i dnt mind help u at all .....waiting ur reply

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
hello every body
just wanted to tell you the good news
finally i got my passort and my shiny visa on it today ( el7md llah)
oh my god iam really happy
hope to hear from you too soon Mido and i hope we fly together
any body want to ask about anything dont be shy to contact 0186608088

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
I am soo happy for you Islam and hope you have a great life with your wife in Canada, and i hope to be next and catch you there
take care.
Mohamed

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
new_vet2000 said:
hello every body
just wanted to tell you the good news
finally i got my passort and my shiny visa on it today ( el7md llah)
oh my god iam really happy
hope to hear from you too soon Mido and i hope we fly together
any body want to ask about anything dont be shy to contact 0186608088
ooo thats soo good news ,new_vet ,,,,Congratulations 1000 mabroook ,,you are the first in our group to get his visa issued am so happy for you and hope all of us get our visa done sooner

so when do u plan to make landing? did u start to find ur ticket etc ,,? put us on the ball

good luck

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
thank you all for these nice feeling and i really really wish all of us to meet in Canada
frist i want to tell you about my process so you could make it as refrence
the all thing took not more 7 months
only 4 months in Cairo office ,they recieve my appl. in Cairo Jan,24th,2011
they contact me on Mar,23th,2011 for the interview
the interview was on Apr,19th,2011 ( then they change my stauts on this day to IN PROCESS
on May,29th,2011 VISA ISSUED and i recieved my passport

i will try hopefully to land before Canada day i need to be there for this big celebration
but i still have some work to do before i leave
for the ticket i did not look still . plz if you know where i can find good deal i will be gland . take care all

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hi new_vet urtime line not bad at all ..for me it has been almost 7 monthe since it was sent from Mississuague to cairo and on e case it just saying ,,, application recived and then new update saying medical results recieved so hope i hear some thing soon

why u dont tell us about ur interview in via office what kind of questions they focuse etc ...??

for the plane ticket i am nt so familiar with it and even my wife used come visit me in egypt dealing with canadian travelling agent ,, but u can search online and u will find the best

http://www.cheaptickets.com/

good luck for u umm actualy for all of us .. put us on the ball how do u prepare what papers u need translate to take with to canada ,,,etc

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
hello fox
thank you for the website you gave me
i just want to tell you they interview you if you have something abnormal in your case
in my case was that iam still student and i got married twice ( how come for them )
if your case has nothing abnormal and you submit soo much evidence specailly the wedding pics everything will go well
during the interview they ask all the question you can immgine and you can not even it was personal and you answer shoould be the same in the appl. , so you have to be perpared well
know everthing about your wife and her family and always talk about your future plane in canada thats tooooo helpful

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
hello guys , new updates
i got a contact inside the embassy and he investigate about my case , and this is what he told me
first remember that my last update when i went to the embassy that the delay was because the mail that has my package which should have sent on January 21, 2011 was postponed in Canada due to a diplomatics issue and that the Egyptian government has to scan all the mails with x -ray and remember how that was crabby...!!!!
but the new update after having another trust contact , is that he told me that really my package has not been sent to the Cairo visa office yet and tell this moment they knew nothing about my package yet. which is crazzzzzzzy.
and this information emphasis that there is areal problem in the mail and all the cases that says that ( We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2011).
lately i checke the cic web site and there was this article.
guys , i started to believe now that is there is a problem.
please if anyone has a new information update please provide
regards

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
freshprince60 said:
hello guys , new updates
i got a contact inside the embassy and he investigate about my case , and this is what he told me
first remember that my last update when i went to the embassy that the delay was because the mail that has my package which should have sent on January 21, 2011 was postponed in Canada due to a diplomatics issue and that the Egyptian government has to scan all the mails with x -ray and remember how that was crabby...!!!!
but the new update after having another trust contact , is that he told me that really my package has not been sent to the Cairo visa office yet and tell this moment they knew nothing about my package yet. which is crazzzzzzzy.
and this information emphasis that there is areal problem in the mail and all the cases that says that ( We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2011).
lately i checke the cic web site and there was this article.
guys , i started to believe now that is there is a problem.
please if anyone has a new information update please provide
regards
hii freshprince

well theres no updates in ur case they still deny that ur package in egypt yet no matter what the reason is .. anyway , my advice let ur wife call cic and ask them wheres ur application ...no way it missing ..i just think they put u on hold untill thet start processe ur application

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
freshprince60 said:
and this information emphasis that there is areal problem in the mail and all the cases that says that ( We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2011).lately i checke the cic web site and there was this article guys , i started to believe now that is there is a problem.
please if anyone has a new information update please provide regards
I think I would not trust your sources there. new_vet2000 indicated his app was received in Cairo January 24, 2011 and he now has visa in hand.

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Thank you sheila la for your reply
i know that he had the visa now in his hand and he apply and his status was modifies after mine and fox82 too as we both still waiting and it says that they got our application on January 21 and that's it
and in his case it was on January 24
and he got the visa on his hand and we didn't , that remind me with the story of the chicken and the egg and who was created first, in the end
i think that those people in the embassy are screwed up and they don't know what they are doing like most of any Egyptian organization.
and i will do my best to fight tell then end and i am also on my way to contact the office in Canada and my wife will make an official complain about them in the main office.
i'll tell you guys about any progress happening
thank you