Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
That is great news Mido!

Wishing the best for your upcoming interview!!
You are almost there :)

Keep us posted!

~ Mels

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hiii guyss....

today i got some new update on my e - case i wanted share with u ,,and i guess it is different to others e case statues for other people here

20 days ago it said APPLICATION RECEIVED and this still exist ,,and the new line is :

MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECIEVED

,,, i was expecting it to say IN PROCESS but it didnt ,,,,,so what does it mean??are they done processeing it or they will just start process

any ideas will be apreciated

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
Hi Fox :)

I think the CIC updated something recently with the online system and the medical statement seems to be appearing and disappearing. Well it has been in my case. Right now, if I look at my online profile, its not there but when I first applied, it was showing that they received the medical of my husband :)

But at least you know that they have the medical which is good to know :)

~ Mels

ameenah12

Apr 22, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum in hopes that someone can help me with the steps of completing the sponsorship applications. I'm currently living in Cairo with my husband and will be living here when we apply.

I've never done this before and I really don't know where to start... What is the first step we need to do? Any advice would be grateful.

Thanks
-Ameenah

ZIEDAN2000

Mar 5, 2011
Must be a sponsor to work in Canada ... and live in Canada during the migration process ... You start to now in the download package of migration from the Department of Immigration and Nationality .. and change the card Egyptian from single to married in the civil register and certificate a family of civil registry In the Abbasid with the paper from the police with ... translations of each sheet of paper when the government and the Egyptian Ministry of Justice before any other paper in any office Ftergmeha see

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
ameenah12 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum in hopes that someone can help me with the steps of completing the sponsorship applications. I'm currently living in Cairo with my husband and will be living here when we apply.

I've never done this before and I really don't know where to start... What is the first step we need to do? Any advice would be grateful.

Thanks
-Ameenah
welcome ameenah to cairo forum
first of all i will assume that you get married in ministry of justice in LAZOUGHLY so steps u need to do is

1- translate ur marriage certificate in Darr el kadaa (in ramsis street) then get it legalized from egyptian ministry of forriegn affairs (ahmed orabi street) then get it legalized from canadian embassy in cairo

2-download the applications forms fill them out .. and follow all instructions in the GUIDE u download
heres link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

3- collect all documents u think it proves ur relationship is genuin such as:
wedding photos -photos with family-letters bewteen u and ur hubby-e mails- cards-chat screen print out- letter of support from both families-if u living in rentd flate ,, get contract mention both of ur names-ur passport papers showing ur visias to egypt - phone bilss showing ur calls to ur hubby -anything any papers even u think it is useless

4-ur hubby should get some documents...
- criminal record ...from police station belong to his area
-family record composition (kaed 3aely) ..from sigel madny (civil registration)
in order to get this family record composition he will need to change the marital statue in his EGYPTIAN ID from single to married
- then get those papers legalized from ministry of foreign affairs then translated by any authorizerd translation office

-after he changes the marital statue in his ID ,,,get it translated as well
-his military service certificate should be translated as well
-his birth certificate he can get it translated from ministry of health in cairo (he will get english copy stamped by egyptian stam already)

all this papers u should attche a copy of the original arabic version and the english copy together

5- theres medical examination for ur husband he should go through and i sugesst he make this step at the end coz it is valid for 12 monthes only .. here is the link for the authorized doctors by canadian embassy http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1940&CountryName=Egypt

6- if he has bank account or car or real estate in egypt ,,he better show a proofe to show hes in good position etc

i went thorugh al this with my wife it was alot headache lolol to get these papers from egypt plus the papers from my wife side

anyway thats what i can remember from what we did ,, i hope this will be useful and helpful ,,really i hlike to make this process easier for u coz i know bad it is ,,,so plz feel free to ask any question and we wil help u from all experince we had

GOOD LUCK AMEENAH

ameenah12

Apr 22, 2011
Thank you so much! That was a lot of info to write and I truly appreciate it.

Am I allowed to live in Cairo with my husband when everything is being processed? Cause I am living here now. Thanks!

Ameenah

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
ameenah12 said:
Thank you so much! That was a lot of info to write and I truly appreciate it.

Am I allowed to live in Cairo with my husband when everything is being processed? Cause I am living here now. Thanks!

Ameenah
yes ameenah u can stay in egypt while processing ,,, provide ur adress in egypt so CPC-M will send u first approval letter ..althought the embassy will ask u to proofe that u will reside in canada when ur husband get his PR ..thats nt big problem anyway

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
hii guyss... so whats new ??

no updates with any one here?? seems soo quite this forum ,,ummmm ;)

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
hello every body i hope every is doing well and we all meet in Canada one day.
i want to share my case with you i have the same timeline
my appl. recivied in cairo jan,24,2011
they called me for an interview on march 23,2011 which was on april 19,2011
and the officer migration told me i am approved and i have only one step left which was security check
and after that they change my case to IN PROSS
any one knows how long that check takes? and they will check me only or all of my family cuz my father has a problem before, not a crime its just a civil issue
keep touch every body and thank you

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
Hi new_vet2000

Wow, that's a quick process. You are so lucky to have it move so fast. Good luck and best wishes for the interview.

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
new_vet2000 said:
hello every body i hope every is doing well and we all meet in Canada one day.
i want to share my case with you i have the same timeline
my appl. recivied in cairo jan,24,2011
they called me for an interview on march 23,2011 which was on april 19,2011
and the officer migration told me i am approved and i have only one step left which was security check
and after that they change my case to IN PROSS
any one knows how long that check takes? and they will check me only or all of my family cuz my father has a problem before, not a crime its just a civil issue
keep touch every body and thank you
thats good news nobody know what they really do for background check or how long it takes but since you passed the interview so its just matter of time untill you finish
can you share with us how was the interview and what kind things they ask about ?

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
hello every one al salam 3lekom
i'm from egypt i have been married since 2007 but we couldnot start the papers cus i was in the army
that mean i didn't had a passport . but finally i got it and i wanna start it
so i was asking about the steps we should do ..
also what is the paper i need to have it ?
when is the best time to make the medical test in cairo ?
my wife already paied the $ so what is the next step ?
thank you all i hope i will get the answers soon us i really need it

ameenah12

Apr 22, 2011
Can someone please tell me if I need to complete the "Background-Declaration" same as my husband? (I am a Canadian Citizen).

Thanks
-Ameenah

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
ameenah12 said:
Can someone please tell me if I need to complete the "Background-Declaration" same as my husband? (I am a Canadian Citizen).

Thanks
-Ameenah
no ameenah i dont think u fill the background declaration,, it is for ur husband ,, ,, and why u dnt look at the documents checklist ,,this list tells what u should fill out and whats ur husband fill out

my advice to u... READ THE GUID CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW IT