+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

A

ameenah06

Thanks Fox82 you are so helpful! But I just have one more question to make sure I understand it right. I do not need a co-signer if I'm only sponsoring my husband and no children?

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
ameenah06 said:
Thanks Fox82 you are so helpful! But I just have one more question to make sure I understand it right. I do not need a co-signer if I'm only sponsoring my husband and no children?

no ameenah u dont need co-signer even there are children ,,, as u are the sponsor so it just u who dealing with CPC-M and ur husband will deal with cairo visa office

feel free to ask any questions ,,,i really wish to help every body nt make u go through all the shit i went in , lolol ;)

GOOD LUCK AMEENAH

A

ameenah06

That's great to know, thank you so much! When we are done with all the papers do we go to the embassy and give them to them there or should we mail them from Cairo to Canada? You know how the post is here in Egypt... LOL

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
Hello we had long week here with embassy ;D
and end with good news :)
first got phone call last thursday about my interview that it was schedual at wednesday may 18
then i recived an email to confrim it at monday and asking me to bring some papers and emails and phone cards
and they ask for some letter my wife ( the sponser ) to write and notarize it
so i go in time with everything they asked except this letter wasnt notarized because i didnt know where to do it and i had only one day to do it and it wasnt enough of course
my interview start at 11 am took like 1 hour
the visa officer was really nice she just ask a few qustions about how we meet and what we gonna do when we go to canada
then she ask me to notarize this letter that my wife write and then she will let me know the next step ( which means i passed the interview i think )
so i didnt know where to notarize this letter so i bring my wife and she sign it in front of her which was enough to the visa officer
after that she give me my medical extend papers because my medical was expired at last feb
now i have to give this medical papers to my doctor and then will wait for them to contact me

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
ameenah06 said:
That's great to know, thank you so much! When we are done with all the papers do we go to the embassy and give them to them there or should we mail them from Cairo to Canada? You know how the post is here in Egypt... LOL
noo you send all paper work to cpc mississuaga to do first step of process then they will send it to cairo when you get accepted

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
That is great news Mido!

Wishing you and your wife some positive news !!!
Thank you for sharing your embassy story :D

I'm leaving next week to go see my husband in Egypt! We hope to have a call while I'm over there (Wishful thinking of course ;D!!)

~ Mels

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
ameenah06 said:
hii ameenah .. u send the application with all supporting documents to CPC-Mississuague ..u find the complete adress in the guid u downloaded from web ,,, just read the guid carefullu and follow it

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
mido_y2j said:
Hello we had long week here with embassy ;D
and end with good news :)
first got phone call last thursday about my interview that it was schedual at wednesday may 18
then i recived an email to confrim it at monday and asking me to bring some papers and emails and phone cards
and they ask for some letter my wife ( the sponser ) to write and notarize it
so i go in time with everything they asked except this letter wasnt notarized because i didnt know where to do it and i had only one day to do it and it wasnt enough of course
my interview start at 11 am took like 1 hour
the visa officer was really nice she just ask a few qustions about how we meet and what we gonna do when we go to canada
then she ask me to notarize this letter that my wife write and then she will let me know the next step ( which means i passed the interview i think )
so i didnt know where to notarize this letter so i bring my wife and she sign it in front of her which was enough to the visa officer
after that she give me my medical extend papers because my medical was expired at last feb
now i have to give this medical papers to my doctor and then will wait for them to contact me
thats really sounds good that some one getting progress with cairo office this makes us more patients,, congratulations mido

so i just want ask what did she mean by notarize the letter from ur wife and which letter is that ??
and will you go through medical tests again ?or u already did ? was it the same steps as the first one ??

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
fox82 said:
thats really sounds good that some one getting progress with cairo office this makes us more patients,, congratulations mido

so i just want ask what did she mean by notarize the letter from ur wife and which letter is that ??
and will you go through medical tests again ?or u already did ? was it the same steps as the first one ??
* notarize this letter means get it stamped by notary public office ( elshahr el akary ) but they told me there they dont do it
or stamp it in embassy counslar section which it was hard for me to since i live in alexandria so my wife just sign it in front of the visa officer which it was good and enough
this letter was regarding my wife family members wasnt clear in the application
* i did the medical before but its expired so they give me envelope i have to give to my doctor without open it so i dont know really whats in there and whats next step
but i think its medical extend

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
hi mido
i happy happy for you that you passed the interview , hopw you join yur wife soon
me too from alexandria and just interveiwed late April.
if you want us to meed to shar experience i would be happy
this ia my phone number in case you want to contact , and any one who need hlep or to ask about the interview
0186608088 my name is Islam :)

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
hello every one , i am mohamed from Egypt and my wife is off course Canadian ,
my time line is :

November : we applied for sponsorship and PR\
January : we got the approval and my e case status changed to (We received application for permanent residence on January 21, 2011)
and tell now no change at all
and we went today to the embassy and we talk to one of the people inside , and he said the most crazy thing ever , as he said that all ther packages that was sent from Missausaga office to Cairo is hold somewhere in the mailing company and Egyptian government is not allowing those packages to come into Egypt unless they scanned with X -Ray , and that means that everyone's PR Package since December is not in the embassy yet?
is this could be true?
i just wanted to share my story with your and i'll let you know about any progress and hope if you have any ideas or advice plz give me
thanks all
Mohamed

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
I would think these packages must have to be sent by diplomatic pouch because of the sensitivity of the information in the documents. I for one will be pissed if my personal information is out there floating around for anyone and everyone to see in the regular mail.

I guess I'll have to do more research on this....

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
no way ... how they said application recieved and it still stuck in mail.... maybe he wanted you just to leave and be waiting

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
freshprince60 said:
hello every one , i am mohamed from Egypt and my wife is off course Canadian ,
my time line is :

November : we applied for sponsorship and PR\
January : we got the approval and my e case status changed to (We received application for permanent residence on January 21, 2011)
and tell now no change at all
and we went today to the embassy and we talk to one of the people inside , and he said the most crazy thing ever , as he said that all ther packages that was sent from Missausaga office to Cairo is hold somewhere in the mailing company and Egyptian government is not allowing those packages to come into Egypt unless they scanned with X -Ray , and that means that everyone's PR Package since December is not in the embassy yet?
is this could be true?
i just wanted to share my story with your and i'll let you know about any progress and hope if you have any ideas or advice plz give me
thanks all
Mohamed
oh here u are mohamed and i see u ask that question so i copy what i wrote in the other forum in addition i agree with sheila la ,, and papers related to the embassy ,they dnt send it by ordinary mail they using Diplomatic mail

well mohamed ,,,first of all u still within normal timeline for cairo visa ofice as the average is 12 months

2nd i can tell u YES they have ur application in cairo already but they wount tell you this untill they start processing it ,,they might pretend there are troubles in mailng service blah blah just to be in safe side

so i just tell u calm down and be sure that ur application in queue and it will take its turn in order and i advice u nt e mailing them so much as i heard this make them having negative ituation towrds ur case

for my time line i got approval in november 2010 as well and i heard nothing on e case untill the end of April SAYING WE RECIEVED UR APPLICATION then 2 weeks later i found new line on e case that saying MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED somepeople told me recieving medical results is the last step before decesion made ,, but that is nt sure at all ,,, u cant rely on e -case

some times i get so worried and frustrated too but nothing u can do but waiting patiently and i guess it is better if u share us in the other forum we all applicants dealing with cairo follow this link a.. will be better we share ideas and thoughts [/b] [/b]

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Thank you everyone

I would like to thank everyone who cared and reply to my comment , i feel like we all in the same boat so it makes me feel better that i am share my feeling with you guys
and i hope that we all get what we want
thank you all and don't forget to share any updates
Mohamed