+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received but havent received my PPR yet

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Im amazed that you havent
I have a group of almost 20 ppl from Pakistan and almost 150 from China who waited and have been waiting since may 2022
Add one more from Pakistan. My cousin had applied in July 2022 fo Sep 2022 intake. Deferred to Sep 2023 and still no major progress. sent in 3 web forms. As per new tracker, 3 steps show completed while background check is in process.

I am seeing people been asked for BVL. I assume BVL is background verification letter. What exactlhy is it. DO they ask something or BVL is just an indication that this step is completed and now wait for PPR.

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Add one more from Pakistan. My cousin had applied in July 2022 fo Sep 2022 intake. Deferred to Sep 2023 and still no major progress. sent in 3 web forms. As per new tracker, 3 steps show completed while background check is in process.

I am seeing people been asked for BVL. I assume BVL is background verification letter. What exactlhy is it. DO they ask something or BVL is just an indication that this step is completed and now wait for PPR.
BVL means Biometric Verification Letter which only indicates that your Biometric Verification is done and shows the expiry date and you can keep this letter as a record. Some times BVL and PPR comes together and some times PPR comes few days after BVL. After BVL you only have to wait for PPR.

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
BVL means Biometric Verification Letter which only indicates that your Biometric Verification is done and shows the expiry date and you can keep this letter as a record. Some times BVL and PPR comes together and some times PPR comes few days after BVL. After BVL you only have to wait for PPR.
ah ok. It was done back in July 2022. Waiting ofr Background check which is In Process

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
2 months since BVL, still no OPR. We saw the visa number and status in the tracker, screenshotted and sent a webform asking about OPR. They just emailed and said they received our new "documents", which are just screenshots of the tracker showing the visa number, and that eligibility and background check are completed, asking wheres the OPR. They didn't answer the question. Amazing.

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
2 months since BVL, still no OPR. We saw the visa number and status in the tracker, screenshotted and sent a webform asking about OPR. They just emailed and said they received our new "documents", which are just screenshots of the tracker showing the visa number, and that eligibility and background check are completed, asking wheres the OPR. They didn't answer the question. Amazing.
Is this application for Fall 2023 intake?

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
What country???

Malaika’s query

May 28, 2023
Join the group i just created it’s NEW, inviting all the people who received BVL and waiting for PPR we’ll update each other!! It must be a good idea we’ll get ideas about it that how long the wait is and if tracker number people getting approved after bvl etc so join and let’s make a chat!!

I received my bvl 15 may

Tracker updated with visa number on 16 may

Waiting for PPR

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JXWRA1tDg39FYzP15SSIom

JKR677

Jul 15, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have applied study visa on 27th May 2023 and already have a visit visa. I got my medical updated on 7th June and received BVL on 21st June 2023 since then I'm waiting for my PPR.
It's been 25 days after BVL and I've raised one webform on 11th July but didn't got any response.
My classes will start on 5 September 2023. What should I do? Should I raise another webform? My file is in Abu Dhabi office. Also, yes I can see visa number and expiry in my tracker account.

berndzhang

Jun 27, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have applied study visa on 27th May 2023 and already have a visit visa. I got my medical updated on 7th June and received BVL on 21st June 2023 since then I'm waiting for my PPR.
It's been 25 days after BVL and I've raised one webform on 11th July but didn't got any response.
My classes will start on 5 September 2023. What should I do? Should I raise another webform? My file is in Abu Dhabi office. Also, yes I can see visa number and expiry in my tracker account.
have you received your ppr?

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hi Guys,

Can you send me the webform for abu dhabi office? Or are you talking about the webform for ircc?