Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
aug 27, 2013
LANDED..........
6 april 2009(landed as a immigrant on sep 24,2013
helo friends i recived my madical request and RPRF on 15th july 2013. i have applied under fsw2. my time line is

application received on sep12,2011

file no from ns on dec12,2011

visa office buffalo/ottawa

medical request july15,2013

medical done july29,2013
good luck for those wating for mr thanks

enyale_08

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
attached together with application
IELTS Request
Om2012 said:
helo friends i recived my madical request and RPRF on 15th july 2013. i have applied under fsw2. my time line is

application received on sep12,2011

file no from ns on dec12,2011

visa office buffalo/ottawa

medical request july15,2013

medical done july29,2013
good luck for those wating for mr thanks
congrats my friend,, i hope everything would be fine and smooth hopefully we gonna have PPR soon.. how will you pay RPRF.. im planning to do it online and send the receipt with the photocopy of passport thru mail (as requested). ill have medicals on july 27

wucike

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
15-1-2011
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
28-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-10-2013 DM 2-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2013
LANDED..........
21-04-2014
Just saw more people are moving forward, congrats!!

For my case, they requested Medical and Fees only, didn't ask for updated documents nor mention about an interview. My lawyer says CIC gonna ask for more docs later on (after Medical received), and there might be an interview.

what do you guys think?? It's been almost 3 years, my patience is running out...

enyale_08

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
wucike said:

For my case, they requested Medical and Fees only, didn't ask for updated documents nor mention about an interview. My lawyer says CIC gonna ask for more docs later on (after Medical received), and there might be an interview.

what do you guys think?? It's been almost 3 years, my patience is running out...
i hope there would be no more interview for all of us... PPR right away! just pray pray pray! :) :)

Om2012

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 september 2011
Doc's Request.
19 june 2013
Nomination.....
yes
AOR Received.
12 december 2011
IELTS Request
submit with application
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
15 july 2013
Med's Done....
29 july 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
aug 27, 2013
LANDED..........
6 april 2009(landed as a immigrant on sep 24,2013
enyale_08 said:
congrats my friend,, i hope everything would be fine and smooth hopefully we gonna have PPR soon.. how will you pay RPRF.. im planning to do it online and send the receipt with the photocopy of passport thru mail (as requested). ill have medicals on july 27
i think online is better and faster so i will pay online and mail them recepit.thanks once again.

Zebulon80

Jun 26, 2013
Hey there, great to hear things are going well for you, what are your application dates as I received my processing email on 12 Sep 2011 and haven't heard a thing since but I went ahead and did my medical ahead of time to save time as im doing nothing else but waiting. Have you heard anything positive? and what sort?
Thanks

[/quote]

shinbukan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
London, ON
Hi all,

It's really great to hear so many people are getting good news.
With the same pace CIC is processing the applications, I hope those who are waiting would also post 'YUhooooooo' messages soon.

:)

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Dear Friends,

I submitted my application to buffalo in April 2009. then it was transferred to Ottawa-CPP office in 2012. Then in May 2013 I did my Medical and paid RPRF with updated documents and PCCs to Ottawa -CPP office.

Now, TODAY upon inquiring my status from Ottawa-CPP received the below reply:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding your immigration application. Please be advised that your file has been transferred to our office in New York for further processing. You will receive further correspondence from that office regarding your application. Please make all future inquiries to the following e-mail address:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new york or

NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca "

Please tell me, what would be the next step and how long more would I wait.......?

Waiting for reply.

mshaikh

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-10-2011 (Initial review is complete)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Buffalo - Ottawa (June 2012)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
23-9-2014
Email New York visa office... if you haven't alreday.. ask them what's the status and if they need something in order to avoid further delay....

bravoo said:
Dear Friends,

I submitted my application to buffalo in April 2009. then it was transferred to Ottawa-CPP office in 2012. Then in May 2013 I did my Medical and paid RPRF with updated documents and PCCs to Ottawa -CPP office.

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding your immigration application. Please be advised that your file has been transferred to our office in New York for further processing. You will receive further correspondence from that office regarding your application. Please make all future inquiries to the following e-mail address:

NewYork-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca "

Please tell me, what would be the next step and how long more would I wait.......?

Waiting for reply.

shinbukan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
London, ON
Hello all,

A friend of mine who applied under FSW1 back in 2011 has received an email from CPP Ottawa asking for updated documents.
Does anybody know how long it would take to receive MR after submitting the documents?

Thanks

shinbukan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
London, ON
Weyland said:
I received an email from CPP-Ottawa today requesting updated IMM0008, updated IMM5669, updated IMM5406 and updated Schedule 3 along with supporting docs.

I have submitted everything requested just now. Hopefully I will receive my medical request soon! Delighted to finally see some movement here.
Hi Weyland,

Could you please share your timeline in a post please?
You can include your timeline on the left hand side of your window after the number of your posts reaches 10.

Thanks

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
bravoo said:
Dear Friends,

NewYork-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca "

Waiting for reply.
anybody else???

Weyland

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (tfrd from Buffalo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2011
Doc's Request.
23/07/2013
AOR Received.
August 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
16/08/2013
Med's Done....
20/08/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In Canada as temporary Foreign Worker since 2009
shinbukan said:
Hi Weyland,

Could you please share your timeline in a post please?
You can include your timeline on the left hand side of your window after the number of your posts reaches 10.

Thanks
Sure.

Applied via FSW2
Sent to Sydney NS June 3rd 2011
Email confirming eligibility received from Sydney VO August 3rd 2011
Email confirming receipt of my application in Buffalo Sept. 19th 2011

No update between then and yesterday when I received request for updated documents.

ECAS has been RBVO since Sept 2011.

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
On what basis your lawyer says that there would be an interview?
If there would have been an interview, they would not have asked for Medical and RPRF but for interview first.

You are going to get Passport Request soon!

Keep us posted!

wucike said:

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Hi Edmontonion204,

I also received Medical and RPRF request finally after about 27 months of wait. I applied a month after you.

Same for me that my application status also still shows RBVO status, but I guess they will update the status after they receive medicals.

Hopefully our EID gift will be Passport Request soon :)

Edmontonion204 said:
Hurray!!!!!!
Today I received medical request and RPRF request from Ottawa after long wait of 28 months. My time lines are on left and I am a fsw 1 category without job offer.
Tomorrow I will book an appointment with DMP.
I am very thank full to Allah (S.W.T) for his mercy in the month of Ramadan.
I wish every one to get madical request soon.
Just to let you know that my Ecas is still showing "application received by visa office".
Edmontonion 204