+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) under express entry - connect here

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
No he won't. And there's no restoration to apply for. He has valid visitor status.
Thank you!! could you suggest me in IMM5710e where should I tick on POINT 3
I am applying for one or more of the following:
* Restore my status as a worker
* Apply for a work permit with the same employer * Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
* Get a new temporary resident permit (for inadmissible applicants only)

Thanks

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
my visitor visa is valid until 2028
The validity of your visitor visa is NOT the length of time you are permitted to stay in Canada as a visitor.
Did you apply to change your status from worker to visitor BEFORE your work permit expired. If not, you are now out of status.

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
The validity of your visitor visa is NOT the same as the length of time you are permitted to stay in Canada as a visitor.
Did you apply to change your status from worker to visitor BEFORE your work permit expired. If not, you are now out of status.
I left Canada in Sep that time I have valid work permit and visitor visa as well, both expired in November. I got new visitor visa and came back Canada in December.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
I left Canada in Sep that time I have valid work permit and visitor visa as well, both expired in November. I got new visitor visa and came back Canada in December.
Ok then you are fine. By default, you can stay for six months in Canada. If you wish to remain here longer, you need to apply to extend your stay before the end of the six months.
However you will not be able to apply for BOWP

Reactions: Babbal

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Ok then you are fine. By default, you can stay for six months in Canada. If you wish to remain here longer, you need to apply to extend your stay before the end of the six months.
However you will not be able to apply for BOWP
So I am eligible for BOWP, do you know from where I get complete package to apply BOWP?

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi everyone..
Im new here.. anyway i have some question that hoped to be answered...

1 . Is it possible to apply bwop eventhough you are not 4 months away from expiring?

2. If you have BWOP you can work in any employer?

IM a pnp pr applicant inland anyway

Thanks for those who will answer

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hi everyone..
Im new here.. anyway i have some question that hoped to be answered...

1 . Is it possible to apply bwop eventhough you are not 4 months away from expiring?

2. If you have BWOP you can work in any employer?

IM a pnp pr applicant inland anyway

Thanks for those who will answer

i would suggest to wait a half a month to apply.