+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bridge open work permit

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
I already done my biometric when I came here last year so I didn't have my biometric right?
your biometrics are valid for 10 years, so you do not need to redo that. You will have to do it only for PR, but not for the Work permit extension. I hope it goes smoothly for you. In my case, I got them but my son reached the age where he should get them. Your case is easier.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
your biometrics are valid for 10 years, so you do not need to redo that. You will have to do it only for PR, but not for the Work permit extension. I hope it goes smoothly for you. In my case, I got them but my son reached the age where he should get them. Your case is easier.
Same my husband need to do biometric but I don't I have so...

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
No the another form like IMM something..
I did not get your question.
The forms they ask for in the required section should be completed, and the ones in the optional, better to be completed. I did, as it gives more information about you which is more satisfying to IRCC. It is easy and fast to complete.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
The forms they ask for in the required section should be completed, and the ones in the optional, better to be completed. I did, as it gives more information about you which is more satisfying to IRCC. It is easy and fast to complete.
Yes.they ask only passport,proof of status,medical

d13

Jun 9, 2020
I will tell you that form name in 1 hour.i don't remember so

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Same my husband need to do biometric but I don't I have so...
In this case the application will be on hold and they will send a BIL to give his biometrics which till take place when the Service Canada resume work

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
They are for the Work permit extension form and another form in the optional section for both of you. Also, they will ask for authorization for the dependant to authorize the main applicant to apply on your behalf as you are over 18. You will find that in the checklist, complete all of them

d13

Jun 9, 2020
They are for the Work permit extension form and another form in the optional section for both of you. Also, they will ask for authorization for the dependant to authorize the main applicant to apply on your behalf as you are over 18. You will find that in the checklist, complete all of them
Yes they said like
Use of a family member representative for online application IMM5713 form in my husband documents section