+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bridge open work permit

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Mine expires in the end of this month.
No progress.
I hope the offices will open soon. Restaurants/beaches and pools are open so why not the immigration offices.
Yeah man i dont know why they havent given green sign to service canada centers but i guess in toronto the stage 3 will be by end if this month by then service canada may open...

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Yeah man i dont know why they havent given green sign to service canada centers but i guess in toronto the stage 3 will be by end if this month by then service canada may open...
I am not entirely sure tho. Are we still able to stay and work even after PGWP expiry date and without having a BOWP? Like I can't even go anywhere because of lockdowns lol

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I am not entirely sure tho. Are we still able to stay and work even after PGWP expiry date and without having a BOWP? Like I can't even go anywhere because of lockdowns lol
Yeah as long as you have filed for BOWP u will be on implied status and hopefully when the R10 completeness check is done they will start processing your BOWP application but in any case if the PR rejected they will cancel BOWP application and you have to apply for visitor visa and stop working if you want to stay in the country and applying again for PR application by correcting the issues why PR got rejected first time..

Reactions: WunderCat

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I have submitted my BOWP application on June 28, 2020 and my current WP gonna expire on Aug 04. How long they are taking to approve BOWP nowadays? Any Idea?

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
I have submitted my BOWP application on June 28, 2020 and my current WP gonna expire on Aug 04. How long they are taking to approve BOWP nowadays? Any Idea?
If you submitted everything and your info is pretty straight forward then probably 30-60 days.

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
If you submitted everything and your info is pretty straight forward then probably 30-60 days.
Thanks, I have submitted everything. My PR biometrics details synced with my BOWP application on the next day. I hope nothing pending from my side and let's see.

Reactions: WunderCat

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
If you didnt receive the ITA yet and if you receive on the last day of your PGWP expiry better gather all the docs ready so that you can submit application same day and also mostly the AOR will be sent in an hour sometimes it may get delay like 24hrs.But meanwhile you can get ready with the BOWP application to submit so once you get the AOR you can attach and submit the BOWP application.You will be on implied status until they make a decision once the decision is positive well and good if not you have to either apply for visitor visa and stay in the country (but cannot work) or else go back home and come back when the PR processing is completed.I dont know about ppl having dependent spousal applicant but all of this process is for an individual.if you didnt get the ITA even on the last day of your permit you cant apply for BOWP to apply for that you need to have AOR which u will get once you submit PR application with supporting docs. In CIC website it says in worst they can accept 30 days grace period after expiry of work permit but it will be allowed only on the case of any other Visa application is processing or under review and you have been waiting but in your case it doesnt get into account so you cant stay after your permit expiry if no ITA is going to be received.Hopefully this week they may take another CEC draw and score may drop below 440.the only option to apply work permit ext.besides the above process is if your employer provided LMIA which i guess in your case no otherwise you would have got ITA by now with LMIA(50 points additional).
Hi
I haven't received ITA
Am at 430. Included spouse and expecting in next draw. I have gathered all documents except indian PCC. As soon as I get ITA I can upload everything except Indian PCC. My PGWP expires 24th July.
What all the options do I have if I don't get indian PCC on time. Do I need to apply for visitors visa for both me and my wife. And stop working?

Can I apply for BOWP may be with in one to two weeks after expiry of pgwp?
Does it consider as status restoration period.?
Can I apply for visitors visa on last day of my expiry. ?
Can i apply for PR without Indian PCC including a explanation letter.? And submit for PR so that I receive AOR and apply for BOWP..?

Thanks

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
You can apply and submit your apolication with supporting docs with LOE in PCC india section stating that you are still waiting for safe side also attach the online application form you submitted for PCC india along with LOE as proof..once you recieved your PCC you can submit it through webform all of this in case if you get ITA before or on 24th july..

Coming to options in the worst case (REMEMBER IM NOT SURE ABOUT DEPENDENT CASE IN YOUR SITUATION ABOUT YOUR WIFE PERMIT)ALLL THIS INFO IS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL APPLICANT..I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT DEPENDENT APPLICANTS SO BETTER CALL CIC for clear info...
If u didnt get ITA by 24th jul (i guess u will the next CEC draw the score will go below 430) there will be chances of restoration but its a risk factor so better AVOID IT and GO FOR VISITOR VISA AND STOP WORKING...

You cant apply for BOWP without AOR which u will get after Submitting PR application once u get an ITA...
AND REMEMBER DONT OVERSTAY THOUGH ITS FEW DAYS WE NEVER KNOW IT MAY IMPACT...
I suggest you calling CIC about dependant applicants like if you apply BOWP what kind if work permit status your wife will get all that stuff...

Dont worry next draw you will get an ITA unless they dont change the pattern because here its still state emergency probably once all the provinces go back to stage 3 then the EE may get back to normal.So hopefully 2md week of july u may get ITA..but be prepared with visitor visa too i mean with information..

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
You can apply and submit your apolication with supporting docs with LOE in PCC india section stating that you are still waiting for safe side also attach the online application form you submitted for PCC india along with LOE as proof..once you recieved your PCC you can submit it through webform all of this in case if you get ITA before or on 24th july..

Coming to options in the worst case (REMEMBER IM NOT SURE ABOUT DEPENDENT CASE IN YOUR SITUATION ABOUT YOUR WIFE PERMIT)ALLL THIS INFO IS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL APPLICANT..I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT DEPENDENT APPLICANTS SO BETTER CALL CIC for clear info...
If u didnt get ITA by 24th jul (i guess u will the next CEC draw the score will go below 430) there will be chances of restoration but its a risk factor so better AVOID IT and GO FOR VISITOR VISA AND STOP WORKING...

You cant apply for BOWP without AOR which u will get after Submitting PR application once u get an ITA...
AND REMEMBER DONT OVERSTAY THOUGH ITS FEW DAYS WE NEVER KNOW IT MAY IMPACT...
I suggest you calling CIC about dependant applicants like if you apply BOWP what kind if work permit status your wife will get all that stuff...

Dont worry next draw you will get an ITA unless they dont change the pattern because here its still state emergency probably once all the provinces go back to stage 3 then the EE may get back to normal.So hopefully 2md week of july u may get ITA..but be prepared with visitor visa too i mean with information..
In case I don't receive ITA or
I receive ITA but not indian PCC
Can I apply for visitors visa for both me and my wife on July 23rd .? As my status expires on 24th .. is it considered as not loosing status.?

Thanks

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
In case I don't receive ITA or
I receive ITA but not indian PCC
Can I apply for visitors visa for both me and my wife on July 23rd .? As my status expires on 24th .. is it considered as not loosing status.?

Thanks
If you recieve ITA and submitted application for PR receieved AoR before expiry you will be eligible for BOWP but if you didnt get ITA you can apply for visitor visa to extend your stay legally...as long as the file number created which will happen once you submit your application you will be on implied status...so u applidd on jul24th for visiting visa and your application number will be generated and until a decision is made u will be on implied status but not allowes to work after jul 24th,if you apply for visiting visa..

Reactions: 107658

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I have submitted my BOWP on June 28 and got it approved today.
Really thats soo fast what about you PR processing i mean i got my MEP and BIL today for PR and also for BOWP i got BIL long back couldnt submit my fingerprints...Did u already have fingerprints given in the past?If not can you tell about your PR process timeline if you dont mind..

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Really thats soo fast what about you PR processing i mean i got my MEP and BIL today for PR and also for BOWP i got BIL long back couldnt submit my fingerprints...Did u already have fingerprints given in the past?If not can you tell about your PR process timeline if you dont mind..
My PR got approved on June 02 itself and CoPR generated. IRCC didn't issue CoPR because my dependents are in overseas right now. IRCC will issue CoPR once border restrictions lifted. AOR: Dec 05, 2019. I have given my biometrics on Dec 23, 2019 for my PR.