+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Serious Concern:

I applied WP extension on 22 November but did not get result yet?

My file has been sent for further review. Any idea??

TPatel37

Apr 28, 2020
Hi, I applied for BOWP and got it approved with dates below:
EE CEC AOR: 30 Jan 2020
Applied BOWP: 5 Feb 2020
Biometrics Confirmation letter: 28 April 2020
BOWP approved: 28 April 2020

Goodluck to everyone waiting on their approvals :)

Reactions: danlb34

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone got any updates about BOWP? Applied online July 2019 still waiting! Have no idea what's going on!! Contacted through a web form, they said JUST WAIT.. Is there anyone in the same situation or anyone who heard about it such a crazy DELAY!! Any input highly appreciated!!

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hello guys

My work permit was restored after it was rejected on 9th of January on grounds that i didnt provide proof that my husband was employed in noc. At that time, i didnt know i was eligible for BOPW. I resubmited proof of my partner work experience a and aor of permanent residency.

Rejected on 9th of January.
Reapplied on 4th of February.
Biometrica done 24th of February.
Work permit approved 30 April.

Reactions: Jhegel

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hello guys

My work permit was restored after it was rejected on 9th of January on grounds that i didnt provide proof that my husband was employed in noc. At that time, i didnt know i was eligible for BOPW. I resubmited proof of my partner work experience a and aor of permanent residency.

Rejected on 9th of January.
Reapplied on 4th of February.
Biometrica done 24th of February.
Work permit approved 30 April.
Congratulations!! Have no idea why they are taking too long to make a decision in my case !!!!

TPatel37

Apr 28, 2020
Congratulations!! Have no idea why they are taking too long to make a decision in my case !!!!
Hi, Thanks. Did you apply for PR? and does your current permit expire within 4 months of BOWP application? It should only take 90 days to approve...

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi, Thanks. Did you apply for PR? and does your current permit expire within 4 months of BOWP application? It should only take 90 days to approve...
Yes I m waiting for PR. Mine was expiring last August 6 so I applied online July 29 2019. I was expecting Passport request so I applied a few days before the expiration. But look... Now m waiting more than 11 months

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
No, I read in here some ppl mentioned, web form is okay GCMS note won't give much information!! But now I am thinking to go for it!! I contacted my MP to connect CIc but due to COVID all r silent ☹
Yes things are a bit quite due to covid-19 but departments are doing their best to keep things moving. it may take some more time than usual. here is a response from ircc but in reality they are trying their best to meet legislated timelines

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period.

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Yes things are a bit quite due to covid-19 but departments are doing their best to keep things moving. it may take some more time than usual. here is a response from ircc but in reality they are trying their best to meet legislated timelines

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period.
Ohh thanks for sharing this!!