BOWP Tracker 2020

Sep 28, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I applied under FSWP in March 2020.
Refused - Last week of August(POF)
Reapplied - First week of October.
BOWP - couple of days before.
PGWP Expiry - December.
Unfortunately, I forgot to add AOR in my BOWP application. What can I expect???????
Hi, when you say you got rejected for POF, what was the nature of the rejection if you don't mind me asking? Was it the wrong documentation?

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Our morning is off to an awesome start: got our BOWP approved today!
We checked our BOWP application and noticed that it says approved with a new BOWP document ID number, although there is no email in our inbox or message under the BOWP application. IRCC issued it for one year.
Hopefully, our BOWP will be delivered soon via mail.

BTW, do you know how much time it takes to deliver BOWP?
And also, our application was for BOWP and for TRV, but nothing is saying what's the progress with the TRV. This is kind of weird in a way. Probably, IRCC will send us an email with the directions on how to submit our passport for the TRV visa.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Our morning is off to an awesome start: got our BOWP approved today!
We checked our BOWP application and noticed that it says approved with a new BOWP document ID number, although there is no email in our inbox or message under the BOWP application. IRCC issued it for one year.
Hopefully, our BOWP will be delivered soon via mail.

BTW, do you know how much time it takes to deliver BOWP?
And also, our application was for BOWP and for TRV, but nothing is saying what's the progress with the TRV. This is kind of weird in a way. Probably, IRCC will send us an email with the directions on how to submit our passport for the TRV visa.
What date did you apply?

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Sorry, I only see signature when I rotate my phone. But thanks for the response. All the best with your application
No worries! Thanks and all the best to you as well!