+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I applied for my BOWP on Sunday and just received the confirmation today. My estimated PR completion date is April 27th, and my current IEC ends on the 16th of May - but I'm getting in nice and early as I want to avoid implied status if COVID holds up my PR app!

Rishita

Star Member
May 12, 2018
I applied for my BOWP on Sunday and just received the confirmation today. My estimated PR completion date is April 27th, and my current IEC ends on the 16th of May - but I'm getting in nice and early as I want to avoid implied status if COVID holds up my PR app!
You got approval?

vplr015

Aug 25, 2020
My application got approved yesterday
Applied on 19 nov. I am about to apply TRV, does anyone recently applied and know how long does it takes?

Reactions: Rishita

Rishita

Star Member
May 12, 2018
My application got approved yesterday
Applied on 19 nov. I am about to apply TRV, does anyone recently applied and know how long does it takes?
I am going to apply for TRv as well, I have not received my bowp yet. Submitted 17th nov. Processing time is 30-40 days now for trv

vplr015

Aug 25, 2020
I am going to apply for TRv as well, I have not received my bowp yet. Submitted 17th nov. Processing time is 30-40 days now for trv
You should receive it in couple of days. Keep checking an online account for update because you wont receive any message from CIC, i received letter from CIC after 4 days of approval

Reactions: shredder

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
You should receive it in couple of days. Keep checking an online account for update because you wont receive any message from CIC, i received letter from CIC after 4 days of approval
It depends. For instance, we received an approval email/message on the next day after they'd provided new WP Doc details in our online profile.

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I'm AOR Jan 18th - my application was updated over the weekend, my biometric info was added to my application & I received a letter extending my current IEC permit while they process my BOWP. I believe the extension letter is a new initiative due to the extended processing times/COVID delays for the BOWP - I applied as soon as my IEC hit the '4 months left' mark because I want to avoid implied status, so it was only extended by a week. I've still got a while to go, but it was good to see movement!