+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
small update from me - when i submitted my application on dec 14th i foolishly forgot to include my PR AOR because I was trying to jam some other things into the LOE single pdf. I sent the AOR via webform that same day.

I was worried my application would get rejected if any automatic electronic checks were done right away like they do with PR because webform response times had slowed down by then. When I talked to the call centre the next day about it they said it should be fine, they won't pick up my file for checks for some time.

Today, a MONTH after submitting the webform, I finally got the standard reply "we have received the document and passed it on" etc It's crazy how much things have slowed down, webform replies were always within 5 business days.

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Do you get the biometrics fee refunded if your application is approved?

Smiley86

Jan 10, 2021
Logged into my account today to see that my application status had changed. It moved from "we are processing your application" to " we are reviewing your eligibility" on both my and my spouse application.

anouk-M

Dec 25, 2019
Logged into my account today to see that my application status had changed. It moved from "we are processing your application" to " we are reviewing your eligibility" on both my and my spouse application.
Yeah on mine too. It changed yesterday