+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Boncuk, Rorita, Rasha, Boujasim AT LAST PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER :0)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marlena, CONGRATS....:)))))))))))))))))))
Finally it happened, I guess tomorrow , in Lebanon time you husband will receive the email.
I am very happy for you, Now it is Boncuk and Rasha turn.
Beleive me, when you husband see the visa on his passport, he will forget everything you too have been thru.
Yalla start preparing for your long trip to lebanon, hope you will be able to catch some of the good weather there.
Habib, if you have any question, I will be happy to help you.
Yalla, hope the rest of the week will bring good news as well.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
Dear Roria,
Thanks for your concern and keeping me in your message.
I am sure that all the Spouses in this forum have gone through the same experience as mine. It is really hard to stay apart from your spouse. I hope my spouse's application goes smoothly. Keep us in your prayers.

What should we do to speed up the process before applying? If you can provide some hints from top of your head that will be great. Like I am paying her Right of PR fee along the application fee. And enough proof of photos, joint bank account, emails, marriage certificate etc.

Thanks again.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Well, I can give you some hints:
-Collect as much proof as you can, like the one Marlena told you about, sometime the most not important proof can make a big deal for them.
-Fill up the application carefuly, don't lie , and double check all your answers.
-Try to make your application organized as much as you can, giving a good impact that you are trying hard to make this process goes smoothly.
-Make research, don't count on anyone reply, even mine, let google be your friend.
-Make sure you have all the supported document needed, and don't care about the size of the application.
Well I guess these are the things that we can do from our side, the other part is up to the office who will deal with your application as well as the number of officer they have, the number of application they have, the country that they have to deal with when it come to background check.
good luck

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
hola a todos!!!!!

marlena MABROUK!!!! we shud celeberate me y my wife and u and ur husband maybe we can go to the irish pub in the downtown the one across the street from beavertails!!

rorita!!! hows windsor???how r u? hows ur husband? hows everything?

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thanks Boujasim for your wishes. For sure we should go out when my husband arrives nshalla soon!!!
How are you doing? So far, do you like Ottawa, do you find different from Lebanon lol!!!
Rorita I woke up this morning hoping to receive an email from Damascus but my husband still didn't receive anything :0(. Do you know how hard it is just to wait for the email confirmation????. Couldn't sleep all night long and I'm checking before I head to work because I can't log to hotmail from my work.

Did you receive an email from them the day after e-cas status changed or I should wait another day or two before I start using my panic mode. I don't want to believe it until I see the visa stamped on his passport because I always keep telling myself there is still 1% chance it goes the other way around.
I wish they cc me as well so I can receive it at work.
Anyway how are you doing??? did you start your driving course yet???
Boncuk, Rasha how's things from your end.... Keep the positive spirit because no news is always a good news and of course it's my philosophy but it's not working for me today :0(

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boujasim...long time no hear from you, how is everything from your side, I am good and as well my husband, windsor is GREAT, they are always partying..:)), still in Ottawa or you moved to Vanccouver?
Everything is great from my side, hope to hear good news from you too.