+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Are u sure its from SC did you hear voice msg saying its from them..usually they call next day i missed 1st day called next day and finished my bio today..
If u didnt have any voice msg for 1st call then its not SC though its from unknown number i got so many calls from unknown number before MAy because i submitted my PR application in may...
@RAMAAA91 Nice to hear about your biometrics completion. You have been waiting for long.

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
My AOR is June 4 and BIL is July 22
No call yet. Have no Idea what to do anymore. I live in downtown Toronto, people who have got their BIL and AOR after me have received calls. Starting to get worried now. Is there any way I can see whats going on?

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
AOR : 26 Sep
MEP/BIL : 09 Nov
SC Call : 17 Nov
Appointment : 18 Nov @ 74 Victoria ST, Downtown Toronto
Area : Toronto

Surprisingly I received a anonymous call on my work phone.. I requested to book for my spouse with same application number, rep had my spouse also in her list and was able to book for the same time slot.

It seemed to me like rep just had list of application numbers along with names and they do not seem to have any other info like AOR etc..

YOU MAY GET CALL IN ANY NUMBER YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN THE APPLICATION INCLUDING WORK NUMBER... IF YOU ARE WORKING FROM HOME, MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER THE CALLS !!!

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
My roommate(AOR : Sep 22) got a call day before yesterday and they booked for Nov 28th Saturday and today morning they called again and said they booked for Saturday by mistake and if he is willing can give a slot for tomorrow, Nov 18.

Nov 17, 2020
My AOR is June 4 and BIL is July 22
No call yet. Have no Idea what to do anymore. I live in downtown Toronto, people who have got their BIL and AOR after me have received calls. Starting to get worried now. Is there any way I can see whats going on?
I am in the same situation as you. I live in North York, AOR is June 1 and BIL is July 20. No call.

Shn05

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Anyone from calgary/lethbridge area who got the call? And if so, how long was the wait since BIL?

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Its just so much of this unpredictability takes a toll on your mental health. I haven't been able to pay attention to work properly, knowing if i miss one call its going to cause months of delay. No call yet i noticed people with bil in first week of september getting calls around greater vancouver area.

Reactions: assen89