+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Jasmeet333520

Nov 9, 2020
Has anyone here with CEC express entry recieved Pr confirmation yet.? If yes then what was ur aor . What date you recieved pr.? Justvtrying to predict processing time

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys, if they give you the BIL, should I assume that will be the last step (or closer to the last step) to get the application approved and receive the PR card if nothing is wrong? I read something online and it said they will start processing our application when they receive the biometrics, which I hope not since there will be a huge delay... Any answer appreciated!
You still have to pass eligibility and they have to verify all the information you entered in the all the forms you filled out when they do your background check.

elga

Jun 5, 2019
You still have to pass eligibility and they have to verify all the information you entered in the all the forms you filled out when they do your background check.
I heard some people in the form literally got the CoPR a few days after the biometrics. I guess it should take so long then I hope?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Do you know what number the reached your with? I am trying to pay attention to it so that I can separate them from scam calls. Thanks!
Better dont do it..i got call from UNKNOWN number,some got from Private number whereas the rest got from regular number like the one we have but mostly its from tge 1st 2cases.
If you to block the number the software will consider unknown number too as scam and wont allow u to get even a ring and thats what happened to me on 1st day when they called me. So i unblocked everything regarding and recieving scam calls but when i hear robotic voice or any chinese language i hungup the call..luckily as promised tge agent called me next day around sametime and booked it.and again after all the process is done the agent will call if everything is approved on ur PR for confirmation which will be again from UNKNOWN number..

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Better dont do it..i got call from UNKNOWN number,some got from Private number whereas the rest got from regular number like the one we have but mostly its from tge 1st 2cases.
If you to block the number the software will consider unknown number too as scam and wont allow u to get even a ring and thats what happened to me on 1st day when they called me. So i unblocked everything regarding and recieving scam calls but when i hear robotic voice or any chinese language i hungup the call..luckily as promised tge agent called me next day around sametime and booked it.and again after all the process is done the agent will call if everything is approved on ur PR for confirmation which will be again from UNKNOWN number..
Thanks! I received some unknown numbers before that's outside working hours or even the weekend so I didn't pick it up. I didn't received voice mail from those though so I suspect they are not the agent? I now unblock every number I blocked. Do you think they will still call you back if let say you did not pick up second or third time? And how do you know the unknown number is from them when you missed the first call?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Thanks! I received some unknown numbers before that's outside working hours or even the weekend so I didn't pick it up. I didn't received voice mail from those though so I suspect they are not the agent? I now unblock every number I blocked. Do you think they will still call you back if let say you did not pick up second or third time? And how do you know the unknown number is from them when you missed the first call?
I dont know how times they try but usually if they miss ur call they will voice msg but before that make sure that u set voice msg to ur number or not if not they cant send you voice msg when they couldnt reach you..

Reactions: elga

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
I heard some people in the form literally got the CoPR a few days after the biometrics. I guess it should take so long then I hope?
If you are in Canada, biometrics is required for security check in Canada similar to PCC you get from other countries and rest of the steps continue...if applicant is never been to Canada, not much processing

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
If you are in Canada, biometrics is required for security check in Canada similar to PCC you get from other countries and rest of the steps continue...if applicant is never been to Canada, not much processing
But the processing doesnt depend on that most of the ppl who got COPR right away after bio are inland...also if the outland case is complicated it will take time..i see inland applicants getting PR in 4months but never came across outland applicants having that timeline...might be wrong but my friends inland applicants got in 4months easy and straight forward file no complications but they applied in jan and dec so before pandemic..

It all depends on your file if the info provided is not having too many complications and easy to verify processing will be faster the main step is eligibility being passed not even recommended pass it has to be passed by analyst and the officer both..later on the other stages wouldnot take more time unless u got some security issues in the past or many ppl here waiting for bio call..

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
BIL Date - Nov 4th
AOR - SEP 19th
BIL Appointment - Nov 19th

My spouse got call and she requested to book for me as well, so they booked for both.

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

kku9238

Oct 25, 2020
Anyone missed a call and got a call back??

I missed a call and its been more than a month not getting a call from them..

so frustrating

I live North York area Toronto

Perry088

Nov 14, 2020

so frustrating

I live in Etobicoke. I missed a call for a biometric appointment on October 29th. They left a voicemail saying someone will reach out later. Again, I got a call from private number on November 2nd. Today I completed my biometric.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020

so frustrating

Are u sure its from SC did you hear voice msg saying its from them..usually they call next day i missed 1st day called next day and finished my bio today..
If u didnt have any voice msg for 1st call then its not SC though its from unknown number i got so many calls from unknown number before MAy because i submitted my PR application in may...