+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Emmy143

Aug 31, 2019
I applied on may 1st and got the biometrics letter on june 23rd,but i did not received a call from service canada for my appointment?
Is there anyone here waiting this long for doing their biometrics?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Did anyone else receive an email like this. This is ridiculous, SC is not calling me and IRCC is asking me to provide an update on biometrics. :mad:
It's a step forward at least. Now you have to opportunity to let them know you're not receiving any call from SC

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I applied on may 1st and got the biometrics letter on june 23rd,but i did not received a call from service canada for my appointment?
Is there anyone here waiting this long for doing their biometrics?
What's your location. May 16 AOR, no call

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Did anyone else receive an email like this. This is ridiculous, SC is not calling me and IRCC is asking me to provide an update on biometrics. :mad:
Wow its getting worst i think but yeah as the other person suggested rise webform also keep trying to reach an IRCC agent today or tomorrow usually around 8 to 10pm tgere wont be much waiting time and let them know..

Reactions: jasmin22

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Wow its getting worst i think but yeah as the other person suggested rise webform also keep trying to reach an IRCC agent today or tomorrow usually around 8 to 10pm tgere wont be much waiting time and let them know..
Yes, I called them to and informed what I said in the webform.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello, I am in Montreal. AOR and BIL on Aug 17. Paper application. No call yet. I have been following this forum. Nothing from Montreal Quebec. Please has anyone received Service Canada call in Montreal ? Please respond. Any answer will help.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Guys i have been waiting for soo long for the call and finally got the voicemail today not even a ring and left the msg couldnt reach you calling from service canada will call you tomorrow.What if same thing happens tomorrow.i tried to leave a msg but said no number found...i mean i see ppl having same issues and still waiting for that call back looks like they are leaving voice msgs straight away...may 14th AOr scarborough honestly no signal issues i recieved calls yesterday and for SC call not even a single ring just the voicemsg
whats your area Pin code for scarborough? Just curious as I am in same city. Thanks

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Got call just now booked at Scarborough center SC office for Nov16 in the noon..thats the earliest date available...hopefully the wait may not extend after submission of biometrics as i see some applicants still waiting even after submission of bio...will wait and see.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Got call just now booked at Scarborough center SC office for Nov16 in the noon..thats the earliest date available...hopefully the wait may not extend after submission of biometrics as i see some applicants still waiting even after submission of bio...will wait and see.
Wow. I am also from Scarborough. Please share your AOR and BIL date

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Wow. I am also from Scarborough. Please share your AOR and BIL date
May 14th AOR BIL jul6th everything finished on file confirmed from agent and through GCMS only biometrics submission pending..
Caller ID says
Unknown and pin code as mentioned above M1G2A1

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
May 14th AOR BIL jul6th everything finished on file confirmed from agent and through GCMS only biometrics submission pending..
Caller ID says
Unknown and pin code as mentioned above M1G2A1
Thanks

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Guyz, I received an email from IRCC about biometrics.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Submissions: Please update us on the status of your requested biometrics.
This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/19

> Submissions: Please update us on the status of your husband's requested biometrics.
This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/19
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within the allocated time stated above. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within the aforementioned deadline, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
I have a feeling a change is coming soon if they start hitting people at 90 days plus wait time for calls
They need to switch to an online appointment system of some sort and not by invitation