+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am waiting from Vaughn , GTA area. AOR APR 28th - BIL JUN 18th... Another week without call. Frustration continues.

Reactions: assen89

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Got call just now booked at Scarborough center SC office for Nov16 in the noon..thats the earliest date available...hopefully the wait may not extend after submission of biometrics as i see some applicants still waiting even after submission of bio...will wait and see.
Do you know what number the reached your with? I am trying to pay attention to it so that I can separate them from scam calls. Thanks!

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone in Toronto or GTA that has received a call from the SC, could you provide the number they reached you with? I receive so many scam calls lately and just want to make sure the number they reach is different so that I can pay attention to it instead of answering calls I don't know. Many Thanks!

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Unrelated note on my biometrics letter it says my address near top does anyone know if you have a canadian number does it also list it on the letter?

Perry088

Nov 14, 2020
I submitted my express entry profile on August 26th, 2020. I received an update on October 15th, 2020 for the biometric in EE application. I got a call from private number on November 2nd at 12:54 pm for my biometric appointment. I am scheduled to give my biometric on November 16th, 2020 at Service Canada Centre, Etobicoke.

Deeeeeep

Nov 10, 2020
I submitted my express entry profile on August 26th, 2020. I received an update on October 15th, 2020 for the biometric in EE application. I got a call from private number for my biometric appointment. I am scheduled to give my biometric on November 16th, 2020 at Service Canada Centre, Etobicoke.
When did you get your call and what time?

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Hey guys, if they give you the BIL, should I assume that will be the last step (or closer to the last step) to get the application approved and receive the PR card if nothing is wrong? I read something online and it said they will start processing our application when they receive the biometrics, which I hope not since there will be a huge delay... Any answer appreciated!