App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Can someone travel to US on visitor visa to give biometrics?
Yes, I've seen some people had tried and mentioned this approach in other threads but not sure whether they got success or not!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Guys i have been waiting for soo long for the call and finally got the voicemail today not even a ring and left the msg couldnt reach you calling from service canada will call you tomorrow.What if same thing happens tomorrow.i tried to leave a msg but said no number found...i mean i see ppl having same issues and still waiting for that call back looks like they are leaving voice msgs straight away...may 14th AOr scarborough honestly no signal issues i recieved calls yesterday and for SC call not even a single ring just the voicemsg

Maninder01

Jan 27, 2020
So, did you happen to find the similarities in terms of postal code, last name or some other factor? Because I’m still confused ‍♂ on what basis they’re calling people.
I think it is working randomly. As my brother got call a month ago. We have same aor and same address.

Maninder01

Jan 27, 2020
Guys i have been waiting for soo long for the call and finally got the voicemail today not even a ring and left the msg couldnt reach you calling from service canada will call you tomorrow.What if same thing happens tomorrow.i tried to leave a msg but said no number found...i mean i see ppl having same issues and still waiting for that call back looks like they are leaving voice msgs straight away...may 14th AOr scarborough honestly no signal issues i recieved calls yesterday and for SC call not even a single ring just the voicemsg
I know sometimes it happen. Stay positive at least they are trying to reach you. Hope we all get SC call soon.

Jasmeet333520

Nov 9, 2020
had missed call before. Finslly got call again today at 920 am
Cec. Aor- 15 july bil- 1 sept.
Appointment 16 nov in abbotsford, Bc
Good luck
I would say give them choice to book u anywhere in your closeby cities. They will will find you one

Reactions: ForUs2020

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I know sometimes it happen. Stay positive at least they are trying to reach you. Hope we all get SC call soon.
Buddy i was being positive all these days its not they r trying to reach us i mean u dont get a single ring atleast to respond direct voicemail and we cant reach them how can we think that we can book appointment in that situation...unless waiting everytime they call us to have atleast 1 ring for us to respond..

BC9212

Oct 30, 2019
Buddy i was being positive all these days its not they r trying to reach us i mean u dont get a single ring atleast to respond direct voicemail and we cant reach them how can we think that we can book appointment in that situation...unless waiting everytime they call us to have atleast 1 ring for us to respond..

Have you checked that your phone doesn't automatically block calls from unknown numbers? It comes up as No Caller ID when I had a missed call from SC

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Have you checked that your phone doesn't automatically block calls from unknown numbers? It comes up as No Caller ID when I had a missed call from SC
I verfied the call settings i have blocked certain numbers but still recieving scam calls as they get dialled from different numbers so hopefully as it is no caller id it should go through but i unblocked even those calls to see if tomorrow i will get the ring atleast.

I also updated my voicemail explaining about the situation so if the samething happens tomorrow they can listen to the voice msg that im not even getting rings and may be they can leave me some source of contact..

Reactions: BC9212

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
guys i need help about calculating hours for cec. i had 958.5 regular working hours in 2019 and 60 hours paid vacation. this year i have 938.7 regular hours and 112 hours of paid vacation. are my hours enough to file pr. i work 37.5 regular hours in a week.
at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)—you can meet this in a few different ways: Full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours) Equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

For any given week, consider only 30 hrs, even though you worked 30+ hrs

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Guyz, I received an email from IRCC about biometrics.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Submissions: Please update us on the status of your requested biometrics.
This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/19

> Submissions: Please update us on the status of your husband's requested biometrics.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within the allocated time stated above. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within the aforementioned deadline, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Guyz, I received an email from IRCC about biometrics.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Submissions: Please update us on the status of your requested biometrics.

> Submissions: Please update us on the status of your husband's requested biometrics.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within the allocated time stated above. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within the aforementioned deadline, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
Did anyone else receive an email like this. This is ridiculous, SC is not calling me and IRCC is asking me to provide an update on biometrics. :mad:

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Did anyone else receive an email like this. This is ridiculous, SC is not calling me and IRCC is asking me to provide an update on biometrics. :mad:
you can submit your query and explain this situation through web form asap.

Reactions: jasmin22