+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
This is quite frustrating waiting for the calls. Why couldn’t they just send emails in batches and let people book based on availability in different cities. How many call Center agents did they have to hire to make all this calls. Can’t understand why they are insisting on calling.
Exactly, its incredibly annoying. Just imagine being in shower and you missed a call or may be being busy and missing the call. I dont know who came up with this lame idea of calling candidates instead of sending them emails.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hey, I am also in Dartmouth/ Halifax, AOR-March 8, BIL, March 13. No call yet. Keep me posted if you get a call as well.
At the moment, I am at the end of the queue :p but please keep me posted once you hear from them. I hope they use both SCOs for biometrics so that they clear the backlog soon. All the best! :)

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to contact a mod to remove this post? It would be good to remove this in favour of a new one with the google sheets link at the top that @ncrohith created.

Keepers

Jun 9, 2018
At the moment, I am at the end of the queue :p but please keep me posted once you hear from them. I hope they use both SCOs for biometrics so that they clear the backlog soon. All the best! :)
Thank you. I hope so too. Will keep you posted.All the best!!

Reactions: intl_stu

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
It is interesting watching the spreadsheet grow! Funny to see only one call so far recorded, although I know our sample size is small compared to the reality of the number of applicants. Sad to see no calls in Toronto or Vancouver areas so far. Hopefully it starts picking up next week.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
My husband's colleague AOR was first week of May, he works in LAKE LOUISE under NOC 6311, he alreadu got the call for biometrics
Oh good to know and good for him but as they mentioned depending on the region too the call time may vary..as he works in Alberta probably the list of applocants over there in his region could be very few...

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
hey guys,

Has anybody here from Manitoba receive a call for biometric ?
I receive my BIL on 2nd of sept.