+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
They could send the emails and make us to book for slots but what i assume is they may not have integrated the SC's now offering this Biometrics(assuming not all SC's were taking applicants as per @kabirkrishna)thats why they wanted to call one by one to avoid the crowding...its easier for them to send the email but if its a call its instant answer for them whether the person can come in the date they make avialable for him so they can book the slot..but in case of email we may not reply right away and again they sending us back the other available dates and we sending reply back its a whole lot of process involving lot of hours or days...

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
They could send the emails and make us to book for slots but what i assume is they may not have integrated the SC's now offering this Biometrics(assuming not all SC's were taking applicants as per @kabirkrishna)thats why they wanted to call one by one to avoid the crowding...its easier for them to send the email but if its a call its instant answer for them whether the person can come in the date they make avialable for him so they can book the slot..but in case of email we may not reply right away and again they sending us back the other available dates and we sending reply back its a whole lot of process involving lot of hours or days...
Emails would be nice because the likelihood is that my call will come when I am in the middle of a work meeting :D but calling allows them to set the pace and get the order of applicants sorted fairly.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
any way in BC and ontario to reach till may aor it may take 20 days. In ontario i don’t think they even started calling.

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Vancouver here too! I think it will be a long wait also. Back in March appointments were over a month out all over the GVA, so lots of immigrants here patiently waiting :D
Yup and to my knowledge there are currently only 3 Service Canada centres open in the GVA: Burnaby, South Surrey, and the one downtown in Sinclair Centre. Hopefully more centres will open after CERB ends on September 30. "Phased approach" am I right?

Reactions: MaplePandaUK

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Emails would be nice because the likelihood is that my call will come when I am in the middle of a work meeting :D but calling allows them to set the pace and get the order of applicants sorted fairly.
Yeah it would be better if emails are preferred but calls are easy to sort out as you realized... again this is improtant call to anyone so even if im in meeting with the company president i would answer it,they would understand based on the current situation we dont have other option..

Reactions: Keepers

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Just a quick question. I applied for Canadian Experience Class (AOR May 30th) and my location provided (as in address) is Toronto. But I am moving to Windsor on the 1st of October, so when I will be receiving the call can I give my bio metrics in Windsor or do I have to come back to Toronto for bio metrics?

Please let me know soon.

Thank you.

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Just a quick question. I applied for Canadian Experience Class (AOR May 30th) and my location provided (as in address) is Toronto. But I am moving to Windsor on the 1st of October, so when I will be receiving the call can I give my bio metrics in Windsor or do I have to come back to Toronto for bio metrics?

Please let me know soon.

Thank you.
First you should notify IRCC regarding the address change and then they will call based on your location.

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Vancouver here as well!

Appointments got canceled on March 16th, and mine was on March 17th. So I am assuming I should get a call pretty soon. :D (AOR is Feb 13th.) Wishing everyone good luck!

Reactions: Aarnish and Noor_10

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Vancouver here as well!

Appointments got canceled on March 16th, and mine was on March 17th. So I am assuming I should get a call pretty soon. :D (AOR is Feb 13th.) Wishing everyone good luck!
Ah that's so unlucky! I imagine you must be one of the first in line, good luck!

Reactions: ike93

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021

cicmagician

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09/04/2020
AOR Received.
18/04/2020
Med's Done....
11/06/2020
3 in toronto 2 in scarborough .mississauga and brampton each has one. overal canada has 58 SC accepting biometrics
Also, we need to know how many appointments can they take at the same time. I mean how many desks will be opened?

ria777

Sep 16, 2020
Hi can anyone help me with any location open in GTA or ontario for Biometrics from service canada