+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Service Canada Phone Call/Booking Tracking

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
I have 2 question, hope someone can help me out.

1) I applied through CEC with my common-law partner as my dependent. Will they only call me to make an appointment for both of us or will they contact us separately ? This just makes me anxious because my partner isn't good at paying attention to calls.

2) What happens if we miss the call ???

Reactions: NewDestination

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020

1) I applied through CEC with my common-law partner as my dependent. Will they only call me to make an appointment for both of us or will they contact us separately ? This just makes me anxious because my partner isn't good at paying attention to calls.

1. I was wondering the same as I have a dependent on the application too. I remember when booking originally online, we had to book seperately. But I'm assuming we can book together on the phone call to smooth out the process. I can confirm when I eventually get my call.

2. They will call twice so no worries if you happen to miss the first call

Reactions: BuminKhan

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Does anyone know where the Service Canada phone calls will be coming from, location wise? Is it local or out of Ottawa? I'm just thinking timezone wise for anticipating calls. Here in BC I stop babysitting my phone about 2pm expecting these calls to be running on Ottawa time :D

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
1. I was wondering the same as I have a dependent on the application too. I remember when booking originally online, we had to book seperately. But I'm assuming we can book together on the phone call to smooth out the process. I can confirm when I eventually get my call.

2. They will call twice so no worries if you happen to miss the first call
Do let me know when you get your call, please. Thank you :)

Kk kabobo

Star Member
May 27, 2019

They will call individual .but one can make the appointment on the others behalf
I did that when they called .
My wife was at work when they called so she couldn't pick up but when they called me I picked and and j told them we are 2 so they booked for both of us at the same time.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
They will call individual .but one can make the appointment on the others behalf
My wife was at work when they called so she couldn't pick up but when they called me I picked and and j told them we are 2 so they booked for both of us at the same time.
Hey congrats
how many appointments are they taking in an hr any idea?

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Cant remember providing cell number on the application anywhere, can anyone help me remember ? Did it ask any where on the application to provide cell?
Yes there is a section for it at one point. Have you ever ordered GCSM notes? My contact details were on page 6.

kalra02

May 14, 2018

Just to double check, do they leave messages in case you miss the call?

Reactions: CAROLINE287

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Congrats finally biometrics done. You are the first person on the forums to have that done! :)

Reactions: Keepers

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Congrats! Could you please confirm your location?

BuminKhan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Thank you so much for letting me know, cheers.

xmanprash

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hey Congrats, could you please share your Location, AOR and BIL date if possible.