+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics instruction letter not received

Jenyglen

Sep 18, 2019
How to call the CIC? It's my travel agency who submitted my application, it's been 10 days since my application was submitted online

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
How to call the CIC? It's my travel agency who submitted my application, it's been 10 days since my application was submitted online
Unfortunately, you can't call CIC anymore as they do not accept any direct calls.You may raise case specific enquiry web form online.

gauravvns

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
You can raise case specific enquiry or highly recommend you call CIC as thats what worked for me. I raised multiple CSE's however only when i called them after 3 weeks and immediately on the next day i received by BIL.

Its completely normal.So just make sure you inform them.
What number you used to call CIC?

Jenyglen

Sep 18, 2019
What information do they need if you call the CIC? My application was done by my travel agency

gauravvns

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
After submitting application, first mssg comes in CIC account as “Confirmation of Online Application Transmission”. Second mssg comes as “Submission Confirmation” and then “Biomtric collection Letter” comes as third mssg. It’s been 4 days and I haven’t even got second mssg of Submission Confirmation, forget BIL

ssakshay22

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Going through the same @Narimane.

I too have applied for Non-SDS online student Visa on 18th September and still I have not received the Biometrics Collection Letter(BIL) notification. My friend who also applied on the same 18th got his on the same day.

In how many days did you get yours Narimane?