+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics instruction letter not received

JA8899

May 3, 2018
Hey guys, I got accepted in Humber for fall 2018 intake, and I am now doing the visa process. I'm using a agent as advised by humber. We payed for the application, But each time I tried to update, it always show as if I have not submitted, even though CIC confirmed the payment. It's been a week now and still haven't received the letter to go give biometrics. Is this normal waiting time for the BIL? is something wrong? should I make an enquiry? thank you!

engrsaadzahid

May 8, 2018
Same case with me. I have submitted my application on 5th june 2018 but still after 9 days haven't received message for biometrics. The application has been submitted and I have received the confirmation letter but still I havnt received the biometrics letter. I am worried how to resolve this issue.

someone1366

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys, I got accepted in Humber for fall 2018 intake, and I am now doing the visa process. I'm using a agent as advised by humber. We payed for the application, But each time I tried to update, it always show as if I have not submitted, even though CIC confirmed the payment. It's been a week now and still haven't received the letter to go give biometrics. Is this normal waiting time for the BIL? is something wrong? should I make an enquiry? thank you!
Did you get your letter? I have the same problem.

komalhassaan

Mar 11, 2018
Hi, I am the primary applicant (study permit), my husband applied for SOWP (altogether) alongwith 2 kids, my husband received biometrics letter same day whereas I am still waiting for biometrics request even after 3 weeks, we also raised a ticket but no answer, what can be the reason?

maev

Jun 21, 2018
Did any of you get your biometric instruction letter yet? I submitted my application on 8th June but still didn't receive any message for Bio-metric. Quite frustrating.

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Same case with me. I have submitted my application on 5th june 2018 but still after 9 days haven't received message for biometrics. The application has been submitted and I have received the confirmation letter but still I havnt received the biometrics letter. I am worried how to resolve this issue.
Hi.. i have applied through consultant online application. He said now i will receive biometrics instructions letter. My question is that while submitting finger prints do i need to submit any other documents along with it. Or online application is enough.

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Hi.. i have applied through consultant online application. He said now i will receive biometrics instructions letter. My question is that while submitting finger prints do i need to submit any other documents along with it. Or online application is enough.

engrsaadzahid

May 8, 2018
For biometrics, you need to visit your nearest VAC office along with the copy of the biometric instruction letter and your original passport.

engrsaadzahid

May 8, 2018
Did any of you get your biometric instruction letter yet? I submitted my application on 8th June but still didn't receive any message for Bio-metric. Quite frustrating.
Hi, I got my biometric letter after 10 days of my application submitting date.

engrsaadzahid

May 8, 2018
Hi, I am the primary applicant (study permit), my husband applied for SOWP (altogether) alongwith 2 kids, my husband received biometrics letter same day whereas I am still waiting for biometrics request even after 3 weeks, we also raised a ticket but no answer, what can be the reason?
I believe CIC is updating their system, soon you will get your biometric instruction letter.

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
For biometrics, you need to visit your nearest VAC office along with the copy of the biometric instruction letter and your original passport.
Means i do not require to submit any other documents by hand. Only biometric letter with passport would be enough. And when shall i submit my passport??

Narimane

Jul 11, 2018
I got mine in afew hours after submitting my application
mb u guys are missing something
Hello there,

My application was submitted on July 5th and I still haven't received my BIL. It's frustrating!! I contacted the law firm working on my case and they'll be submitting a case inquiry soon. Hopefully, I'll get it soon!