+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics instruction letter not received

Sep 24, 2018
I have gotten a confirmation letter for my visa and also the visa itself. But i still haven't gotten a biometric confirmation letter. How do i get it? is it necessary for me to have?

MoOli

Dec 7, 2018
Hi,
I have the same case as yours, just with one kid. I wanna know if you got anywhere with your vulisa? Did you granted with visa?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

- I am a resident in Bahrain and under the process of filling up the E-APR. With the new bio-metric requirement coming in, when i looked for centers in Bahrain it came to my attention that there is none over here.I am going to be flying to Dubai in the coming week to attend a family function, would it be possible to do it over there in advance ??

Please advise.Thanks

DeeAparici

Feb 3, 2019
I have gotten a confirmation letter for my visa and also the visa itself. But i still haven't gotten a biometric confirmation letter. How do i get it? is it necessary for me to have?
Hi, I also have the same problem.. our visa is done and were flying on Sunday but still we didn’t receive BIL. Im a bit worried maybe problem will come up in the immigration. As I went to VSF in Dubai they said I need to have a BIL before they can do my biometrics.

DeeAparici

Feb 3, 2019
Hi Everyone,

- I am a resident in Bahrain and under the process of filling up the E-APR. With the new bio-metric requirement coming in, when i looked for centers in Bahrain it came to my attention that there is none over here.I am going to be flying to Dubai in the coming week to attend a family function, would it be possible to do it over there in advance ??

Please advise.Thanks
Hi , did you got ur BIL already? And when is you’re flight. Can you pls give some update?

sinimind

Sep 7, 2018
From my experience you need to have the BIL, otherwise you CANNOT submit fingerprints, they were very strict about this in my case.

The reason my BIL took weeks to arrive was because I hadn't paid the right fee, that extra fee specifically for biometrics, perhaps this is why your BIL is not coming?

lekeazemleke

Dec 9, 2016
Hi, I also have the same problem.. our visa is done and were flying on Sunday but still we didn’t receive BIL. Im a bit worried maybe problem will come up in the immigration. As I went to VSF in Dubai they said I need to have a BIL before they can do my biometrics.

I read somewhere on CIC's website something about you don't need Biometric if you applied before a certain period. that might be your case.
See link below;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=19

maimaimai

Feb 22, 2019
Help! Did everyone received their BIL now? We haven’t received the BIL yet. We didn’t pay it when we applied since it is not indicated in the checklist. How to follow up because we might reach the deadline of the submission of biometrics.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Help! Did everyone received their BIL now? We haven’t received the BIL yet. We didn’t pay it when we applied since it is not indicated in the checklist. How to follow up because we might reach the deadline of the submission of biometrics.
You can raise case specific enquiry or highly recommend you call CIC as thats what worked for me. I raised multiple CSE's however only when i called them after 3 weeks and immediately on the next day i received by BIL.

Its completely normal.So just make sure you inform them.

Aug 8, 2019
I have applied online for student visa on 11 th july 2019 and paid the biometric fee on 15th july after i got request message to my cic account to pay biometrics fee and uploaded the receipt.But I still didn't get any instruction letter. It's been more than 1 month since I have paid the biometrics fee.Can anyone please tell me what to do?

LucileneS

Sep 16, 2019
I have applied online for student visa on 11 th july 2019 and paid the biometric fee on 15th july after i got request message to my cic account to pay biometrics fee and uploaded the receipt.But I still didn't get any instruction letter. It's been more than 1 month since I have paid the biometrics fee.Can anyone please tell me what to do?
Hi, did you got the letter?