+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
I only have 1 more month left for the 6 month period of my application.

I don't know what to do now. I have tried emailing them but no response. I tried ordering GCMS notes and they got back to me saying in-spite of repeated requests the CIC has not released my GCMS notes. Its been 55 days since I requested my GCMS notes.

I am completely in dark regarding my application.

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
I only have 1 more month left for the 6 month period of my application.

I don't know what to do now. I have tried emailing them but no response. I tried ordering GCMS notes and they got back to me saying in-spite of repeated requests the CIC has not released my GCMS notes. Its been 55 days since I requested my GCMS notes.

I am completely in dark regarding my application.
Someone said you can call this number ‭+1 (613) 944-4000‬

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks Scarlette ..

I phoned them today :) the agent again was very nice and I just asked if my application is going to be processed in Ottawa or London and about the eligibility ...

He said my file is still in Ottawa .. most likely it will be sent to London at some stage
about eligibility, he said it's been under review ... I asked if there is anything wrong with my application but he was laughing he said if we have all your documents and you meet the requirements and we did not ask you for any further details, you should be happy not worried ...

I feel a bit relaxed, thanks God .... hope everything will go great for everyone :)
Please advise, how did you call from UAE, normal phone?

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
You should try in morning Canada time which is around this time to get hold of someone easily. I haven’t tried myself as I have decided to give one more week.
usually i am at work until 12noon Canada time. Hopefully I will find someone who will give me some more details about my case :)

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Got the ghost update in my account. And seems like moved to IP2.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

@denzrambo - Can you please confirm if this was your background check status after the update. And how long did it take to get the PPR email after the update.