+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
They can't lose an ELECTRONIC file.
Your AoR is still fairly recent and you are well within the 6 month window. Different cases progress at different rates. You can order GCMS notes to see how your file has progressed and address any concerns you may have.
No I have not actually. I am not in hurry but as long as the PPR will arrive ... is there any chance after waiting this long I get rejected?

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
No I have not actually. I am not in hurry but as long as the PPR will arrive ... is there any chance after waiting this long I get rejected?
While chances of rejection decrease considerable after eligibility has been cleared , it's not a guarantee.

Inderpreet100

Jan 14, 2018
I am not sure what they are unhappy about. Yes, I did send the letter upfront (in January) before I ordered my notes (in March). But they reviewed my application in December (as per the time stamp of the note made in GCMS notes). The note read as need to verify prior employer.
I know how you are feeling. I have been stuck in ip1 since 86 days. While, some of my friends' got ushered in ip2 within 2 weeks and one of them has even received PPR request within 28 days of her AOR. It's just disheartening... it seems like a never ending wait. With no idea what might happen. Moreover, it seems completely unfair to me that some applications get processed within days, while others take months. Let's hope for the best...

Reactions: arthurbr and sbdiuo

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018

Thanks Scarlette ..

I phoned them today :) the agent again was very nice and I just asked if my application is going to be processed in Ottawa or London and about the eligibility ...

He said my file is still in Ottawa .. most likely it will be sent to London at some stage
about eligibility, he said it's been under review ... I asked if there is anything wrong with my application but he was laughing he said if we have all your documents and you meet the requirements and we did not ask you for any further details, you should be happy not worried ...

I feel a bit relaxed, thanks God .... hope everything will go great for everyone :)

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes I called from Dubai. Their number is
+1 613 9444000 ... It was not free .. I guess people use google hangout but I personally called them directly and waited for 38 minutes till the agent answered me.. So i expect a nice bill net month :eek:
Wow, this number works? Will give a try on Monday!