+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Online applications
If you applied online, sign in to your account to check your application status. Click “check status and messages” under “View my submitted applications or profiles.”

Paper applications
There are two ways to check your application status online. You can:

Not all people who applied on paper can check their status through an online account. See which applications you can link to your online account.
Thanks, I hope people who are waiting like me get some updates and eventual target soon!

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
I thought this week there was gonna be good news! But no, CIC keeps us dreaming and doesn’t surprise
we had one person on feb 4th with residence as usa and from India get ppr day before. dont lose hope wel get within next 30 days

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hmmm that is a little encouraging news! Who is that person?
sorry was in whatsapp group he just showed a screenshot of cic officers name and the email title.he was not sure of his progress etc .all he mentioned was feb aor

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
lets think of maximum 120 day club please.i dont feel good thinking more than that ;):p
Hope so. But there are folks who got PPR email after 130 days from AOR and there are folks who waited more than 100 days after IP1. Don't lose hope it's just a waiting game.

Reactions: denzrambo

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hope so. But there are folks who got PPR email after 130 days from AOR and there are folks who waited more than 100 days after IP1. Don't lose hope it's just a waiting game.
yep....a taste of patience i presume .once we get the email it will just turn into blissful sceanrio

Reactions: koushik90

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
What is your timeline ?
Hi .. do you live in the States??

I am wondering if it is normal not to hear a word since my AOR except for the update for the medical clearance .. they didn't ask for ADR or anythings .. you think they lost my file? :confused:

My second query if my AOR was on 7th of March and I haven't heard anything till now, is there any chance I get rejected or cancelled??

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi .. do you live in the States??

I am wondering if it is normal not to hear a word since my AOR except for the update for the medical clearance .. they didn't ask for ADR or anythings .. you think they lost my file? :confused:

My second query if my AOR was on 7th of March and I haven't heard anything till now, is there any chance I get rejected or cancelled??
They can't lose an ELECTRONIC file.
Your AoR is still fairly recent and you are well within the 6 month window. Different cases progress at different rates. You can order GCMS notes to see how your file has progressed and address any concerns you may have.