Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
fjay said:
I have not ordered my GCMS notes but we also did another criminality with the re medical so it will be the same thing, August 2016.
Wow, it took over a year to start your security....thats ridiculous

BilalAyb

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ..
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Fjay

Did you contact your PM ?

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
mooon_23 said:
Wow, it took over a year to start your security....thats ridiculous
Yeah but my file was transferred. It was in Jordan fiest then i guess because of the whole syriyan refugees situation they backlogged and then they transferres my file to another embassy. I am conginced that for a whole year when it was in Jordan no one touched it and it was just sitting there untill they transferred it a year and a half later

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
BilalAyb said:
Fjay

Did you contact your PM ?
Tou mean MP?
Member of Parliament ?
Yes i replied to u in the earlier thread not sure if u saw it or no. I contacted my MP and they said same thing, background and security. No one can do anything about it

BilalAyb

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ..
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Yes sorry i was referring to MP ..it seems like we are delayed lets just hope we all hear good news soon..and pls update us here when u hear anything new ..wish u all the best.

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
BilalAyb said:
Yes sorry i was referring to MP ..it seems like we are delayed lets just hope we all hear good news soon..and pls update us here when u hear anything new ..wish u all the best.
Ofcourse . I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes. Have u done that?

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
fjay said:
Ofcourse . I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes. Have u done that?
I really recommend ordering GCMS notes. I received the second one today. I find them very helpful in tracking my application.
They will tell you what steps they have and what dates they started and finished them or whether they are still in progress. You can't do much if you find that your file has been in storage for so long, but at least, if there is a problem, you would know and would be able to ask for more information or get advice on how to get it solved to speed up the process.

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
BilalAyb said:
Btw i know a guy it took him 3 and half yr before he got ppr , he told me after 3 yrs they noticed there was an error in the sponsors application ( his wife ) ..he is in Canada now from September 2016 but he had to wait 3 and half yrs lol not trying to scare anyone .. :p
Wow, and in those 3 years and a half did she not try to contact them, order GCMS notes, or get the MP involved?

BilalAyb

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ..
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Yes i received my gcms notes 2 weeks ago ..like everybody else my application is waiting for background check to be done..

fjay

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
I_Miss_Him said:
I really recommend ordering GCMS notes. I received the second one today. I find them very helpful in tracking my application.
They will tell you what steps they have and what dates they started and finished them or whether they are still in progress. You can't do much if you find that your file has been in storage for so long, but at least, if there is a problem, you would know and would be able to ask for more information or get advice on how to get it solved to speed up the process.
Where do you order them from? I went to this website and it said to get a full, clear and well explained one without the weird codes it would be $120.
How much was yours and if you can please send the link.
Also, just wondering when did you file your application?

Moon_115

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
fjay said:
Where do you order them from? I went to this website and it said to get a full, clear and well explained one without the weird codes it would be $120.
I can notice that our files are stuck in BG checks. We can do nothing but wait .. it is very painful but we can do nothing about it. I've heard that ordering notes and e-mailing the VO can delay the application, yet am not sure. Our file is pending for BG checks for nearly 11 months. It's sad to see the average Processing time on the website is 13 months all in all while BG checks only are taking SO FAR 11 months for our application. Ordering Notes ( I think ) is of no help.

BilalAyb

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ..
LANDED..........
Waiting..
fjay said:
Go to the CIC website they are called: Access to Information Act (ATI)

BilalAyb

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ..
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Fjay

Its only 5$ on the cic website and they are called Access to Information Act (ATI) but ur husband has to sign a form and send it bk to u so u only the canadian can apply for it.

BilalAyb

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ..
LANDED..........
Waiting..
Moon_115 said:
I can notice that our files are stuck in BG checks. We can do nothing but wait .. it is very painful but we can do nothing about it. I've heard that ordering notes and e-mailing the VO can delay the application, yet am not sure. Our file is pending for BG checks for nearly 11 months. It's sad to see the average Processing time on the website is 13 months all in all while BG checks only are taking SO FAR 11 months for our application. Ordering Notes ( I think ) is of no help.
I think they can be helpfull for some people , we who already got our first GCMS notes know already that we are stuck in the background check ..but there are people who are stuck somewhere else ..and on the notes at least u might find where u are stuck.