+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Beirut - Spousal sponsorship - 2015

aloutab

Jan 29, 2016
GUYS! It finally happened! So I'm a Canadian girl who sponsored my husband from Lebanon almost 2 years ago. I recently contacted my city's member of parliament. he took my info and said he will get back to me. after a week he told me that i should hear something before thanksgiving. and guess what? on thursday the embassy sent me and my husband an email telling him he has to take some pictures of himself and bring his passport to the visa centre for his PRV! he will be going tomorrow. it will take 10 days to process. this took us exact 1 year and 11 months! So don't be worried. how long has it been for others?

Reactions: mr_j936

Eman123

Jul 4, 2017
GUYS! It finally happened! So I'm a Canadian girl who sponsored my husband from Lebanon almost 2 years ago. I recently contacted my city's member of parliament. he took my info and said he will get back to me. after a week he told me that i should hear something before thanksgiving. and guess what? on thursday the embassy sent me and my husband an email telling him he has to take some pictures of himself and bring his passport to the visa centre for his PRV! he will be going tomorrow. it will take 10 days to process. this took us exact 1 year and 11 months! So don't be worried. how long has it been for others?
Wow thats amazing good to hear that!
It has been a year and 10 months and we are still waiting..

ahma

Apr 11, 2016
hello first congratulations, did you apply in september?

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congratulations! We are also September 2015 applicants and got our visa last week:)

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Hey guys...I noticed in my GCMS notes that my wife needs to go through an interview (same decision taken by Junior and senior visa officer).

In the notes section, I noticed that the senior visa officer took the decision in 2017/07/11 (YYYY-MM-dd)
However in the Event section i saw an entry that was created for the interview back in November. Up until today, we have not received any email or anything. why do you guy think there is a delay? should we be concerned?

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
Hey guys...I noticed in my GCMS notes that my wife needs to go through an interview (same decision taken by Junior and senior visa officer).

In the notes section, I noticed that the senior visa officer took the decision in 2017/07/11 (YYYY-MM-dd)
However in the Event section i saw an entry that was created for the interview back in November. Up until today, we have not received any email or anything. why do you guy think there is a delay? should we be concerned?
Hello mikey r u still waiting?