+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Beirut FAM applicants forwarded to CPP-Ottawa

TSI

Mar 10, 2014
lebcan said:
Thank you so much guys, Soon Canadian, TSI , Sue, Wilderness!!! It really means a lot that you took time to write all this! So glad I am on this forum and have your support guys!

My husband also helped calm me down of course, and i will be going tomorrow to re do them.

I am sorry for writing what i wrote but it really felt that what is happening is unfair and they do not treat everyone in the same way.

Anyways, what can I do?! I have to go again and it better be right away not to waste time..as u said TSI I don't know what else will they invent to delay us! let us see!

BTW TSI, you did not send anything back to the embassy right? The doctor sends everything? Please correct me if I am wrong...

Many thanks again and I really hope that we get to meet each other with our spouses later on!
I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little bit better :) we've waited this long, they will not take this away from us, it's our right! And please don't apologize for what you wrote, we've been there and felt the exact same way at some point during the process, so we get it! It's very very difficult, which will make it that much more rewarding when we are united. I think we'll get to a point for the first little while where we may not know what to do with all the spare emotions when our spouses are with us and we aren't freaking out about the waiting ;-)

Correct for the medicals, the doctor or the doctor's office will send everything directly, in our case they also sent the results to my wife as well for her records.

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
lebcan said:
Thank you so much guys, Soon Canadian, TSI , Sue, Wilderness!!! It really means a lot that you took time to write all this! So glad I am on this forum and have your support guys!

My husband also helped calm me down of course, and i will be going tomorrow to re do them.

I am sorry for writing what i wrote but it really felt that what is happening is unfair and they do not treat everyone in the same way.

Anyways, what can I do?! I have to go again and it better be right away not to waste time..as u said TSI I don't know what else will they invent to delay us! let us see!

BTW TSI, you did not send anything back to the embassy right? The doctor sends everything? Please correct me if I am wrong...

Many thanks again and I really hope that we get to meet each other with our spouses later on!

Aww Lebcan I am so sorry to hear that hun I sent you a pm. Please hang in there and inshallah everything will be resolved soon. I know the situation in Lebanon is very unstable but what do you do? Inshallah you will have it soon and in perfect timing.. Stay positive you are very close inshallah :)

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (forwarded to Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
I just got an email from immigration asking if I can travel to Canada before July 23rd because my medical exam expires then. Holy crap! That's two weeks and a half from now.

I'm IN Canada now, which would mean sending my passport to Lebanon, getting it stamped, then sending it back to Canada. And then driving to Niagara falls and landing. And I'm supposed to give birth in the next week. Is this at all possible?

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Wilderness said:
I just got an email from immigration asking if I can travel to Canada before July 23rd because my medical exam expires then. Holy crap! That's two weeks and a half from now.

I'm IN Canada now, which would mean sending my passport to Lebanon, getting it stamped, then sending it back to Canada. And then driving to Niagara falls and landing. And I'm supposed to give birth in the next week. Is this at all possible?

How will you do all this and give birth next week???

Did they give you another option? what are you going to do?

They are being quite annoying with us march applicants loool

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
I honestly don't know. The two options it seems are: do everything and land by July 23rd, or do the medical exam and wait (and for how long?). I think I will send my passport to Lebanon today and hope for the best.

Does anyone have that form they send you to allow someone to submit the passport to the embassy on your behalf? is it available online? I'd like to fill it out and send it with the passport.

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Wilderness said:
I honestly don't know. The two options it seems are: do everything and land by July 23rd, or do the medical exam and wait (and for how long?). I think I will send my passport to Lebanon today and hope for the best.

Does anyone have that form they send you to allow someone to submit the passport to the embassy on your behalf? is it available online? I'd like to fill it out and send it with the passport.
Hey wilderness,

Usually that form is found in the email where they request your passport...

I found this for you...not sure if it is the one but i guess yes check it out...Did u reply to their email? maybe they will send you the ppr along with this form..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5476e.pdf

Also, are you sure that the lebanese passport can be sent thru mail? because some countries do not allow it and i asked arab 21 for some help regarding this subject in case i leave for canada before the ppr and since he already went through this but he did not answer me till now...so just be sure

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Thanks for the link. I'm not sure whether that's the right document. I might just send it anyway.

I replied to their email asking whether they think the July 23rd is reasonable. I haven't heard back yet.

It's easy to send a passport from Canada to Lebanon. We called our MP, and they said just send it with Fed Ex. Sending it back from Lebanon may be a little more complicated. My sister called them and they said you give the passport to Fed Ex, they give you a receipt which you have to take to general security, who will approve it and send it back to Fed Ex. My sister's office has also sent passports through Fed Ex without the authorization, but that's a little bit riskier (I'm not sure I understand why).

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Wilderness said:
Thanks for the link. I'm not sure whether that's the right document. I might just send it anyway.

I replied to their email asking whether they think the July 23rd is reasonable. I haven't heard back yet.

It's easy to send a passport from Canada to Lebanon. We called our MP, and they said just send it with Fed Ex. Sending it back from Lebanon may be a little more complicated. My sister called them and they said you give the passport to Fed Ex, they give you a receipt which you have to take to general security, who will approve it and send it back to Fed Ex. My sister's office has also sent passports through Fed Ex without the authorization, but that's a little bit riskier (I'm not sure I understand why).

Good Luck then!! please keep me updated cz i might go through the same process..
If it can be sent without the authorization of the general security, then do it, they complicate things here rather than making them easier...

yalla nchalla kheir

Hilda11

Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2014
Doc's Request.
20/02/2015
AOR Received.
01/04/2014
File Transfer...
01/04/2014
Med's Done....
01/02/2014
Passport Req..
09/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2015
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well....and congrats to all that got their visas :)

i was trying to log in to see my app status and it kept replying:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons

it was working fine before...i dont know what might of happened...has anyone had this happen to them??

also i wanted to enquire to see if my file has been transferred to Beirut, i sent the case enquiry to the address in the letter.... should I send it elsewhere???
please help :)

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
lebcan said:
Good Luck then!! please keep me updated cz i might go through the same process..
If it can be sent without the authorization of the general security, then do it, they complicate things here rather than making them easier...

yalla nchalla kheir
Hey Lebcan, I was wondering. We both did the medical in February and now they're telling us it expires at the end of July. That means they only extended them for 5 months. Does that make any sense? Why 5 months and not 6? Didn't other people get theirs extended for a whole year?

issamhay

Jul 5, 2014
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum I applied on October 2013 for my wife but my app was delayed a few months because i forgot to pay a bill and the letter they sent to remind me in the main never arrived, anyways I'm over that but I have a few questions. Some people here are talking about submitting their medical reports, mine were submitted with my application and the website says medical reports have been received, so whats that deal all about? Also my email that I applied for myself no longer exists but my application has been sent to Beirut a while ago, If they need any information from the Beirut visa office do they now send all that to my wifes email that I provided on the application? Thanks alot in advance everyone, stay strong and inshallah all this stress will be over soon.

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
issamhay said:
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum I applied on October 2013 for my wife but my app was delayed a few months because i forgot to pay a bill and the letter they sent to remind me in the main never arrived, anyways I'm over that but I have a few questions. Some people here are talking about submitting their medical reports, mine were submitted with my application and the website says medical reports have been received, so whats that deal all about? Also my email that I applied for myself no longer exists but my application has been sent to Beirut a while ago, If they need any information from the Beirut visa office do they now send all that to my wifes email that I provided on the application? Thanks alot in advance everyone, stay strong and inshallah all this stress will be over soon.

we all submitted our medicals with the application but when their date expires they ask in some cases to renew the medicals and that is what happened with lebcan and in other cases they extend the medicals for about 5 to 6 months .some applicants get their visa during the extension period and others are asked to renew the medicals after the extension because of the long processing time ...and for the email yes they will inform u with any update with the email address u provided with the application which is as u said ur wifes email.

hyh

Dec 28, 2010
Hilda11 said:
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well....and congrats to all that got their visas :)

i was trying to log in to see my app status and it kept replying:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons

it was working fine before...i dont know what might of happened...has anyone had this happen to them??

also i wanted to enquire to see if my file has been transferred to Beirut, i sent the case enquiry to the address in the letter.... should I send it elsewhere???
please help :)
I'm having the same situation today (07.07.14), my ecas cannot find my info although it was working before ..
Have you guys experienced that before ?

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
hyh said:
I'm having the same situation today (07.07.14), my ecas cannot find my info although it was working before ..
Have you guys experienced that before ?
i logged in today but as usual my status still in process ... but my friend had the same situation as you and someone told him that maybe the databse was offline becos he logged again in an hour and his status was not updated ..

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
guys do u think sending an email to the cic asking about the documents reception that is sent 2 months ago and no reply from them till now ...do u think its a good idea?? coz i have no more patience ...this process is killing me... this is unfairrrrrrrr .... its been 15 months now ....what moreeeee??