Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
we thought it was a bad sign but it wasnt in fact .

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Guys, how is everything going? Visit to Canada was amazing, but i had to come back to London for work purposes. I am going to request a transfer to the Vancouver office, but here is the thing:

I left Canada before receiving the PR, and now i need to apply for travel document.
1. Do i have to apply for it only at Canadian embassy in Beirut?
2. How long does it take for them to process it?

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hello guys,

Soon canadian, i am sorry i dunno a lot about this issue..i just read on the website that it needs around 2 weeks...but i dont know if u have to be here..

Wilderness, any news? any email?
I was hoping to get something today but nothing for me... just asking since we have approximately same timeline and same day of requesting docs..
hopefully this week we get something!

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (forwarded to Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Nope. Nothing here.

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
lebcan said:
Hello guys,

Soon canadian, i am sorry i dunno a lot about this issue..i just read on the website that it needs around 2 weeks...but i dont know if u have to be here..

Wilderness, any news? any email?
I was hoping to get something today but nothing for me... just asking since we have approximately same timeline and same day of requesting docs..
hopefully this week we get something!
hi lebcan
my file was transferred the same day as yours ( u n wilderness) i am waiting any news from u lol coz i know i will be the next
inshalah u get sumthing this week .this waiting is becoming harder day after day .

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
hello
any update ...????

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Nothing here

leb.67

Feb 17, 2014
hi :) im trying to order my notes but im having trouble figuring out what the consent is ??? can someone please show me an example of one or explain more details.... I appreciate it

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hey guys,

Honestly i am really fed up with this process and have no will to finish it anymore.

they just sent me an email to do medicals again! please why??????????????? why do they extend for everyone and i have to repeat!!! this is so frustrating i do not think i will even bother i will wait for my husband to wake up and talk to him..this is becoming very stressful

this process is so unfair!

wilderness did u get anything today?

now how many more months if i send these??

too much really

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to
find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Holy crap! That is unfair.

No, I didn't get anything from them, but I did the medical in Feb like you. I hope I don't have to do another, because I'm still pregnant and can't do the x-ray. Also, our finances are a little tight with all the baby stuff we had to buy.

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
OMG ....unfair for god sake :( have some mercy on us we just want to live in peace with our partners ...

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
lebcan said:
Hey guys,

Honestly i am really fed up with this process and have no will to finish it anymore.

they just sent me an email to do medicals again! please why??????????????? why do they extend for everyone and i have to repeat!!! this is so frustrating i do not think i will even bother i will wait for my husband to wake up and talk to him..this is becoming very stressful

this process is so unfair!

wilderness did u get anything today?

now how many more months if i send these??

too much really

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to
find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.
Hi lebcan,

It is really sad to hear about the new medical exam request, but it makes me more sad to hear that you are fed up. We all felt this unfairness at one point or another during the process, and at some points i got so frustrated and wanted to end everything, i even got refused visitor visa 3 times, and at one point my wife was in the hospital for 3 months and they still didn't let me travel to Canada to visit her. My wife and I have been married for 3 years now, and we applied the first time on February 2012, and we faced a lot of complications and injustice, to the point where we canceled the application. Then we applied again and we had to go through the same procedure again, and we still got a feel of the unfairness.

Now after i am in Canada, we look back at it and say it was a good life experience, and we learned a lot from it...and trust me it is WORTH IT...just go with the flow, and do what they ask for, and inchalla soon enough, you will join the rest of us and be one of our Canadian fellow citizens :)

TSI

Mar 10, 2014
Soon_Canadian said:
Hi lebcan,

It is really sad to hear about the new medical exam request, but it makes me more sad to hear that you are fed up. We all felt this unfairness at one point or another during the process, and at some points i got so frustrated and wanted to end everything, i even got refused visitor visa 3 times, and at one point my wife was in the hospital for 3 months and they still didn't let me travel to Canada to visit her. My wife and I have been married for 3 years now, and we applied the first time on February 2012, and we faced a lot of complications and injustice, to the point where we canceled the application. Then we applied again and we had to go through the same procedure again, and we still got a feel of the unfairness.

Now after i am in Canada, we look back at it and say it was a good life experience, and we learned a lot from it...and trust me it is WORTH IT...just go with the flow, and do what they ask for, and inchalla soon enough, you will join the rest of us and be one of our Canadian fellow citizens :)
Yeah, I am sorry Lebcan. We feel your pain, this really does feel unfair and excessive. But please don't give up, we have all felt the hopelessness. But we will get through this, they can only delay the inevitable for so long. We are all here to support you and keep you company. The same thing happened to us. My wife finally passed all the hurdles, and instead of simply extending the medical exam results like they had been doing for the last year beyond the 12 month period, they asked us to re-do the medicals as well. We submitted them around June 20th. I really don't know what else they can use as an excuse to delay the process further.

They said they will base the decision on the prior results if we didn't submit, but they would have waited another 60 days before proceeding, we didn't want to wait another 60 days, so we did the medical exams right again right away. I know it's a hassle and it seems like just a waste of money, but at this point if it helps pull in the timing (from the alternative), I think it's worth it.

Hang in there, we are in this together and will all get through it, and to echo Soon_Canadian, it will definitely be worth it, no matter how difficult it is to see that right now. Try to overcome the urge to give up, don't give them the satisfaction, focus on the end goal and try to get the medicals done asap and hopefully we'll get the passport request email before summer's end!

We really feel your pain, we've been married for 2 years, and known each other for almost 4, and despite all our pleading, they would not give her a TRV to visit me either. But hang in there, they will run out of runway and excuses before we do, and when that happens, there will be great satisfaction and happiness! Your pain will be worth it!

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Thank you so much guys, Soon Canadian, TSI , Sue, Wilderness!!! It really means a lot that you took time to write all this! So glad I am on this forum and have your support guys!

My husband also helped calm me down of course, and i will be going tomorrow to re do them.

I am sorry for writing what i wrote but it really felt that what is happening is unfair and they do not treat everyone in the same way.

Anyways, what can I do?! I have to go again and it better be right away not to waste time..as u said TSI I don't know what else will they invent to delay us! let us see!

BTW TSI, you did not send anything back to the embassy right? The doctor sends everything? Please correct me if I am wrong...

Many thanks again and I really hope that we get to meet each other with our spouses later on!