+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
Hi everyone, I submitted my biometrics for permanent residence on 1st April at Hyderabad VAC. Next day the tracking message shows “
Visa application, tracking ID No. ********* has been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/04/02 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,for processing.”
After calling VFS call centre they said the biometrics have been sent to high commission the very next day.
It’s been 15 days since then I haven’t received any updates. However my spouse’s biometrics details got updated in the application. Little confused! Pls help
They would have sent you an intimation letter to submit the passport. Sometimes the application takes 2-3 to consider. It also depends on the travel history of the applicant and other things to be considered. Also, take into account that they only work Monday-Friday. Most likely, you should get an intimation for passport submission this week or next week.

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
As I mentioned, Don't bother asking VFS guys. My recommendation to everyone. Please ensure submitting an application 3 months before you travel. Don't Delay!!!

dhineshnkl

Feb 12, 2018
My work permit application submitted on 20 March

Biometrics done 22 nd March
Medical done in 8th April
But the status of application
Application has been tracking ID xxxxxxx
Received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/22 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
I applied Visiting visa online and submitted biometrics in Hyderabad VFS on 13th March 2019. I got a message on 14th that the Visa application, tracking ID No. *********** has been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,for processing.

its been more than a week and still showing same.

Anyone faced same situation ?
when my biometrics will be received by IRCC office ? and how long would be my visa process ?

please respond. Thanks in advance.
I am also in same situation but in transit to ircc office New delhi what was your result

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
The current processing time is 12 working days from the date when it reaches the concerned VAC. In my case I submitted my application on 21st March and it was received by the VAC on 25th. Received biometrics confirmation letter on 4th of April and approval on 8th April. So it took the IRCC 11 working days to process my application.
Dont panic because i have the same status of my application from 18th April when i gave my biometric and today on 30 april still it is on transit to ircc office New delhi because which tracking id we got in vfs after biomatric it is just for biomatric only and it will not show the real stauts for online applicants

Adeena

May 11, 2019
I applied Visiting visa online and submitted biometrics in Hyderabad VFS on 13th March 2019. I got a message on 14th that the Visa application, tracking ID No. *********** has been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,for processing.

its been more than a week and still showing same.

Anyone faced same situation ?
when my biometrics will be received by IRCC office ? and how long would be my visa process ?

please respond. Thanks in advance.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Dont panic because i have the same status of my application from 18th April when i gave my biometric and today on 30 april still it is on transit to ircc office New delhi because which tracking id we got in vfs after biomatric it is just for biomatric only and it will not show the real stauts for online applicants
Same thing is happening with me and IRCC again sent me biometric instruction letter..do i need to give my biometric again or vfs would send them

Adeena

May 11, 2019
yeah. Got biometrics validated after 30 days in just 30 min after validation i had an email request for passport. thanks guys. it took exactly a month for me. Thank you guys. All the best.
During the waiting time did you get biometric instruction Letter again from ircc?

harmeet1991

May 16, 2019
It is more than 10 days I received that mail - Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been received at the NEW DELHI VAC on 2019/05/07 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI, for processing. but I didn't revert any other message. My wife is in Canada on a student visa and I apply for an open work permit. most of my friends get medical mail and visa approval within a week. Why it takes so much time to receive my file in IRCC office. Do you have any relevant information? Thank you.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
It is more than 10 days I received that mail - Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been received at the NEW DELHI VAC on 2019/05/07 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI, for processing. but I didn't revert any other message. My wife is in Canada on a student visa and I apply for an open work permit. most of my friends get medical mail and visa approval within a week. Why it takes so much time to receive my file in IRCC office. Do you have any relevant information? Thank you.
Link your application online to see the progress. VFS emails are generic and won't give the exact updates.

Here are the steps;
Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.

Parmeetkaur

May 7, 2019
Hi I received biometrics confirmation on 22nd May 2019. It’s been 7 working days after that and I have not received any update. How many days will it take to get my visa result? Please help.

naiksidhu6

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
N
What is the ststus of your application

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hi My passport has been sent for stamping to new Delhi Office, this is what i am gtting

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190719INCCWKR***** has been received at the NEW DELHI VAC on 2019/07/22 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI ,for processing.

What is the time taken from here for stamping on Work Permit Visa