+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
The current processing time is 12 working days from the date when it reaches the concerned VAC. In my case I submitted my application on 21st March and it was received by the VAC on 25th. Received biometrics confirmation letter on 4th of April and approval on 8th April. So it took the IRCC 11 working days to process my application.

Hasika

Apr 8, 2019
The current processing time is 12 working days from the date when it reaches the concerned VAC. In my case I submitted my application on 21st March and it was received by the VAC on 25th. Received biometrics confirmation letter on 4th of April and approval on 8th April. So it took the IRCC 11 working days to process my application.
Ok.. when i check with tracking I’d in vfs site it’s showing as your application is in transit to ircc and when I spoke with cust care they told that application has already reached ircc and is in process. But the status in vfs is still in transit. Any idea on how many days we would be getting final decision reg permit?

Deepak@IN06

Mar 22, 2019
Hi Deepak,

Hope your processing completed successfully. I have the same status for a week now. Any idea if this status was about the biometrics or about the complete visa process? How long did it take you?

Thanks
yeah. Got biometrics validated after 30 days in just 30 min after validation i had an email request for passport. thanks guys. it took exactly a month for me. Thank you guys. All the best.

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
have a serious issue...Let me explain the series of events

I create a Canadian TRV application for my father online and provided all the documents...Unfortunately the application got locked after trying repeatedly to unlock it.

On the advice of my immigration consultant, we create a new application. This time, We got a Biometrics invite and got it done within a week. 2 Days, we got a notification saying the following

This is in reference to your application for a temporary resident visa.
According to our records, your initial application for a temporary resident visa XXXXX was approved
on 2019/04/05. Consequently, our office is unable to process this subsequent application for a temporary resident visa.
Your file has now been closed and no processing will take place.

So, the initial application was approved and the second application was withdrawn. At this point, the passport needs to be stamped.

I have sent the passport with the letter that states that the intiial application was approved but the new one was disapproved.

For the most part, the actual passport submission message would have been pushed towards the original application, which we still can't unlock.

I think the Visa Officer should easily find the application via the UCI. But I worry he might send it back without any stamp. Now, question is, if that does happen, we will have to unlock the original application.

What would be the best way to do that?

mikee2076

Mar 5, 2019
yeah. Got biometrics validated after 30 days in just 30 min after validation i had an email request for passport. thanks guys. it took exactly a month for me. Thank you guys. All the best.
Thanks for the reply. I got my passport request and biometrics confirmation yesterday night - 4 days after biometrics submission. By the way, tracking my biometrics application online on VFS still shows the status that it's on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore for processing. So that is misleading.

Unfortunately, my son's medical check-up requested some additional information and so my process is getting delayed with this. Best of luck to all of you.

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
How long does it take for the Bangalore IRCC to process the stamping of the passport? I have sent the passport on April 10th. They basically say on the phone that it's up to the IRCC... But how long will it take?

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
How long did it take for the passport to get stamped and sent back to you?

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
The entire process from paper submission and the passport receipt took 13 working days.
That sounds promosing.

My application was submitted online on 22nd, Biometrics was submitted on 3rd, Application Approved on April 05th and Passport was submitted on April 09? So would it be plausible that it'll be leaving from bangalore on April 19th at the latest?

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
That sounds promosing.

My application was submitted online on 22nd, Biometrics was submitted on 3rd, Application Approved on April 05th and Passport was submitted on April 09? So would it be plausible that it'll be leaving from bangalore on April 19th at the latest?
Seems plausible but keep your fingers crossed

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi everyone, I submitted my biometrics for permanent residence on 1st April at Hyderabad VAC. Next day the tracking message shows “
Visa application, tracking ID No. ********* has been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/04/02 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,for processing.”
After calling VFS call centre they said the biometrics have been sent to high commission the very next day.
It’s been 15 days since then I haven’t received any updates. However my spouse’s biometrics details got updated in the application. Little confused! Pls help