+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,

ragsforfun88

Apr 17, 2014
  • Date Received: June 19, 2019
  • Biometrics:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: June 19, 2019
    • Expiry Date: June 19, 2029
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Not sure how long do we need to wait to get a visitor visa ? emailed Bangalore embassy but no response.not sure whom to contact now

Last edited:

Vicky33

Sep 26, 2019
I applied Visiting visa online and submitted biometrics in Hyderabad VFS on 13th March 2019. I got a message on 14th that the Visa application, tracking ID No. *********** has been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,for processing.

its been more than a week and still showing same.

Anyone faced same situation ?
when my biometrics will be received by IRCC office ? and how long would be my visa process ?

please respond. Thanks in advance.
im too facing same problem i have submitted sep6 2019 till date 26sep under process ircc banglore need a help

Vicky33

Sep 26, 2019
yeah. Got biometrics validated after 30 days in just 30 min after validation i had an email request for passport. thanks guys. it took exactly a month for me. Thank you guys. All the best.
Hey bro ! I submitted docs chennai vfs sep6 2019 till now no mail came from them . It’s been 25days

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
It is more than 10 days I received that mail - Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been received at the NEW DELHI VAC on 2019/05/07 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI, for processing. but I didn't revert any other message. My wife is in Canada on a student visa and I apply for an open work permit. most of my friends get medical mail and visa approval within a week. Why it takes so much time to receive my file in IRCC office. Do you have any relevant information? Thank you.
Hello Brother,
Whats your visa status..? How long it took..? I filed on Dec 18 and it still says your application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE. Please let me know.

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hello Guys,

I filed my open work visa on Dec 18, and it still says your application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE. Please let me know how long it takes.?

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021
AOR Received.
01-04-2021
IELTS Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2021
Hello Guys,

I filed my open work visa on Dec 18, and it still says your application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE. Please let me know how long it takes.?
Hello Govardhan,

Did you get your visa stamped. I'm also in the same situation, I have sent my passport for stamping on 8th January 2020 from hyderabad vfs center. What is your current status?

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hello Govardhan,

Did you get your visa stamped. I'm also in the same situation, I have sent my passport for stamping on 8th January 2020 from hyderabad vfs center. What is your current status?
Is it paper based..? or Online..? and is your application being processed at Bangalore VFS...?

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021
AOR Received.
01-04-2021
IELTS Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2021
Is it paper based..? or Online..? and is your application being processed at Bangalore VFS...?
It's online and i don't have access to it as it's. maintained by consultant. There is no update in the profile as well.

Manoj A

Jan 10, 2020
It's online and i don't have access to it as it's. maintained by consultant. There is no update in the profile as well.
Hi, Have you received your passport back? If so, can you share your timeline?

I applied for student visa online (non-sds) from Chennai. My application was processed at New Delhi Visa office and received passport request 2 days back. I have submitted the same at VFS Chennai. Tracking shows it has been sent to Bangalore for stamping. Since, my classes have already started I am worried about the time taken for staming at Consulate General office, Bangalore.

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021
AOR Received.
01-04-2021
IELTS Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2021
Hi, Have you received your passport back? If so, can you share your timeline?

I applied for student visa online (non-sds) from Chennai. My application was processed at New Delhi Visa office and received passport request 2 days back. I have submitted the same at VFS Chennai. Tracking shows it has been sent to Bangalore for stamping. Since, my classes have already started I am worried about the time taken for staming at Consulate General office, Bangalore.
Hello Manoj,
Yes I received the passport on 20th January 2020. But stamping was not done. In our case, IRCC sent a letter saying that passport got damaged and we had to send a new passport again on 24th January 2020. As per the courier tracking it will be delivered today. I hope if there is no issue with your passport then it will hardly take 5 to 7 business days to process your application once you submit your passport. Trust me bangalore canada visa office is good at processing within time lines.
Note - If you receive the message saying that your application is under process with IRCC then the real processing starts.
Thanks
venkatesh

Manoj A

Jan 10, 2020
Hello Manoj,
Yes I received the passport on 20th January 2020. But stamping was not done. In our case, IRCC sent a letter saying that passport got damaged and we had to send a new passport again on 24th January 2020. As per the courier tracking it will be delivered today. I hope if there is no issue with your passport then it will hardly take 5 to 7 business days to process your application once you submit your passport. Trust me bangalore canada visa office is good at processing within time lines.
Note - If you receive the message saying that your application is under process with IRCC then the real processing starts.
Thanks
venkatesh
Sounds great!
Thank you for the detailed information.

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021
AOR Received.
01-04-2021
IELTS Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2021
Sounds great!
No problem. All the best with your application and safe journeys.
Sounds great!
No problem. You will receive all these 7 sms then you are good to wait for your passport.

Dear xxx

1. Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC for processing.
2. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at BangaloreOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center BangaloreOC.
3. Visa application has been received at the BangaloreOC VAC on 2020-01-09 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in BangaloreOC ,for processing.
4. Visa application is under process at the IRCC Office.
5. Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-10 to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-BANGALORE.
6. Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in BangaloreOC, on 2020-01-10 10:57:28 AM W.e shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(BangaloreOC).
7. Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020-01-10 11:03:52 AM vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website DHL.

Regards,

VFS Global
-----------------------------
All the best with your visa application. Have a safe journey.

Manoj A

Jan 10, 2020
No problem. All the best with your application and safe journeys.

No problem. You will receive all these 7 sms then you are good to wait for your passport.

Dear xxx

1. Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC for processing.
2. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at BangaloreOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center BangaloreOC.
3. Visa application has been received at the BangaloreOC VAC on 2020-01-09 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in BangaloreOC ,for processing.
4. Visa application is under process at the IRCC Office.
5. Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-01-10 to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-BANGALORE.
6. Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in BangaloreOC, on 2020-01-10 10:57:28 AM W.e shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(BangaloreOC).
7. Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020-01-10 11:03:52 AM vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website DHL.

Regards,

VFS Global
-----------------------------
All the best with your visa application. Have a safe journey.

IRCC Bangalore is incredibly fast. I submitted my passport on 30.01.2019 (thursday) morning at VFS Chennai. The same day envelope was sent to VAC Bangalore. On 31.01.2020 (Friday)item forwarded to IRCC Bangalore.
On 03.02.2020 (Monday) processed envelope has been returned to VAC Bangalore and further dispatched to Chennai on the same day. Today 04.02.2020 (Tuesday) processed envelope is available for collection at VFS, Chennai.
Received my passport in 4 working days. That's amazing!!