+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,

UTSAV SHARMA

Mar 4, 2020
Hello sir,

It's been while I file my study visa and still haven't get updates regarding that. I file my visa offline from Ahmedabad and it's been received by Banglore IRCC office on 6 February. My medical pass on 14 February and after that there is no single update. After that I have filled up the web form too. Still my status is not changing how much more time it will take?

Manoj A

Jan 10, 2020
Hello sir,

It's been while I file my study visa and still haven't get updates regarding that. I file my visa offline from Ahmedabad and it's been received by Banglore IRCC office on 6 February. My medical pass on 14 February and after that there is no single update. After that I have filled up the web form too. Still my status is not changing how much more time it will take?
Hi,
Usually offline process and post medical examination is a bit slower process. Hopefully you will get a decission with in two to three weeks.

Kdsad

Feb 27, 2020
Visa application, tracking is no.——— is under process at the IRCC Office. What does this mean ?
Thank you in advance

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Visa application, tracking is no.——— is under process at the IRCC Office. What does this mean ?
Thank you in advance
Hi,

Even my status is the same..

I guess its says that "Your application is currently being reviewed by Canada visa officer at Canadian embassy. It is under process. ".

Any experts can add in..

Kdsad

Feb 27, 2020
Hi,

Even my status is the same..

I guess its says that "Your application is currently being reviewed by Canada visa officer at Canadian embassy. It is under process. ".

Any experts can add in..
I got an email saying that envelope had been dispatched from the IRCC office and is on transit to Canada visa application centre in cvs- Bangalore
Also, I got correspondence letter stating your application is approved

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I got an email saying that envelope had been dispatched from the IRCC office and is on transit to Canada visa application centre in cvs- Bangalore
Also, I got correspondence letter stating your application is approved
Can u pls share your timelines. If you dont mind.

Manu1985

May 24, 2016
I applied Visiting visa online and submitted biometrics in Hyderabad VFS on 13th March 2019. I got a message on 14th that the Visa application, tracking ID No. *********** has been received at the Bangalore VAC on 2019/03/14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Bangalore ,for processing.

its been more than a week and still showing same.

Anyone faced same situation ?
when my biometrics will be received by IRCC office ? and how long would be my visa process ?

please respond. Thanks in advance.

Manu1985

May 24, 2016
Hi Deepak ,

What is the current status that it shows in the VFS tracking website ? Also you could link your application in CIC helpcenter to get a precise update .