+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP SEPTEMBER 2017 applicants join here

Harbanskaur

Apr 4, 2018
Bc PNP skilled worker outside Canada
Got it in dec 2017
Applied for bc PNP nomination by 21 dec 2017
27 March- received email from immigration to my employer that they can hire someone from Canada with $17/hr. Then why are u hiring from overseas. (Retail supervisor). Employer is now going to explain why he is hiring me. Does anybody have any idea what’s going on. It’s already been more than 3 months. Should I worry?

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hello,

We are in process of obtaining BC nomination
Our timeline is more than 4 months with request for additional documents.
I am quite concerned. Is there anything that I can know or do about it?
I would like to reach any info.

Thank you.
Hey everybody,

Got nominated after 4 months of waiting on April 4th.
Applied on November 24th. 2 additional requests.

Good luck!

Snow Trucker

Mar 18, 2017
Hey Folks..

I am sitting at 90 points in Bc PnP ans going to apply in EE BC PNP and just moved to British Columbia. My question is how much time they take after submission of application. I know according to the website its 2-3 months but I want to know whats going on at the ground level.

Thank You!

Reactions: db_007

db_007

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys!

Can anyone suggest any more options for getting an ITA? My partner and I are both in the Express Entry Pool as FSW's, and we've been 1 point away in the draw a couple of months ago (and now only 3 points away) which is frustrating. I'm not sure we'd qualify for BC PNP as he's a Graphic Designer, and I'm an Illustrator/Office Administrator - both 6+yrs experience in these sectors. But am confused as to whether our careers count for PNP, and whether we can apply for this without a job offer??

Thanks! :)

db_007

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Oh also, if you get rejected for a BC PNP does anything happen to your Express Entry pool position?

THANKS!

giannimax

Jul 18, 2017
Just to share my timeline for EEBC- skill worker for NOC0:
Submit intent: Nov 21, 2017
ITA: Nov 22, 2017
Applied AOR: Dec 14, 2017
Further information submitted to the officer: April 5, 2017
Received nomination Apr 13, 2018
G from Italy

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
Hey Guys,

I am planning to apply for BC PNP, I have overall 6.5 bands in IELTS, my WES is ready, I am about receive a job offer, my CRS is 313, I would like to know if I am good to apply for BC PNP and is it mandatory to create a EE profile in this process..

Thanks.
Kamlesh

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
Thank you for your reply.

I understand I can create EE profile since I have L7, and 6 is all other modules however my query is that if I have a job offer from BC will be able to get PR via PNP.

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi All,

I have queries regarding BC Tech Pilot PNP Program. I am from IT background having 5+ years of experience. My CRS is 374 currently. I am looking on BC Tech PNP program to migrate in BC.
  • One of my known runs his own business but not IT related. Can he invite me their with the position of software engineer. The case is, he want to automate his business, building web site etc.
  • Will he need LIMA for that.
  • If he starts the process then how much time will it take?
  • What are the IELTS requirements?

Thanks

jenson_button

Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone!

I applied for the BCPNP Skilled Worker on May 16th, they requested additional documents that I sent on June 4, they confirmed the receipt of these on Jun 6, the status of my application changed to "In Process" and I am still waiting for my nomination. Is this waiting time normal?

Thank you in advance!