+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP SEPTEMBER 2017 applicants join here

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Bc pnp issued invitations on 13 September have you applied for invatation if yes provide us your category you applied for and your bc pnp file no. For better assistance
No I didnt apply Amrit.. I am in pool with crs 393 but didnt receive any noi, so just checking what was cut off for BC NOI ?

Maheshgkp

Aug 21, 2017
Hi All,

I have just made my EE profile and score is 335, i was checking the BC PNP and found out that their TECH pilot programm has my NOC listed . MY NOC IS 0512 .. I have 7 yrs of experience in this code...

MY queries :-

Do I need a job offer to apply for this programm or i can just go ahead and make profile and submit my interest.

Plz Suggest

Amrit Chauhan

Jul 15, 2014
Yes on sept
did BC issued NOIs in septe
Hi All,

I have just made my EE profile and score is 335, i was checking the BC PNP and found out that their TECH pilot programm has my NOC listed . MY NOC IS 0512 .. I have 7 yrs of experience in this code...

MY queries :-

Do I need a job offer to apply for this programm or i can just go ahead and make profile and submit my interest.

Plz Suggest
well for bc pnp you need a job offer from bc employer

April Kim

Jul 30, 2017
I submitted my application on July 6th for BC PNP, skilled worker and I'm still waiting nomination. Its been over 3 month now.

welcanada1

Oct 13, 2017
I submitted my application on July 6th for BC PNP, skilled worker and I'm still waiting nomination. Its been over 3 month now.
What is your current status? Is it in progress? I applied in august 16 and request to update job offer on September 8th. My status is in process. I have been waiting for one month.

April Kim

Jul 30, 2017
What is your current status? Is it in progress? I applied in august 16 and request to update job offer on September 8th. My status is in process. I have been waiting for one month.
My status is in progress. BC PNP required to update my job offer and job description on September 23rd and I sent them on September 25th and still There's nothing changed.