Submit intent: Nov 21, 2017
ITA: Nov 22, 2017
Applied AOR: Dec 14, 2017
Waiting ....
G from Italy

mrachidi

Mar 14, 2014
Hey guys,

I submitted an application for BC PNP. The status of my application is currently "registered". What does that mean? Is there anything they are waiting for me to do, or it's just that they are looking into it and so I just have to wait for the ITA?
Also what are the other statuses the application goes through?

Thank you all

Damanpreet

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, is this possible if someone is BC PNP nominated but does not have 1 year full time work experience and he can get invitation in express entry just because he got 600 points because of pnp??

vivianwang

Jan 24, 2018
is anyone got approved since applied from 2017. 11.18 for IS-international graudated? waniting for your guys reply. thanks

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I summited on jan.13 my status has change to in porcess... and they want additional docs and i sent On feb.8
Still wating

Embedded82

Aug 7, 2017
NOC Code......
I summited on jan.13 my status has change to in porcess... and they want additional docs and i sent On feb.8
Still wating
Under which program did you apply? I submitted the 22nd but additional document request and no nomination. I applied in the Tech EEBC with a score of 124

lasu

Oct 11, 2016
I applied last week for bcpnp ee skilled worker nocA. Can ee share their timelines if you already received nomination? Do inland candidates receive earlier than Outland ones?

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello guys,

I have one big question about the education period for BC PNP - International Graduate stream. I understand this stream is only open to the graduate who graduated within the past 3 years. I graduated in May 2015, and there are only 2 months left until my graduation period is expired.

A friend of mine said once I submit a registration within 3 years and if I do not withdraw my registration, the education period still valid, since candidate's qualification is locked-in at the time of registration. (He was told this advice by BC PNP officer thru e-mail about 1 year ago)

However, my consultant said this is not true and since my education period is only valid till May, I need to receive the invitation as soon as possible and try to submit all the documents by May. Otherwise, my chance under this stream will be gone.

Anyone have a similar experience or are knowledgeable about this matter?

Thank you!

Karpagam Sairam

Feb 6, 2018
Hi All,
I have received my IELTS score today and my CRS calculator shows the score as 393. Since i cant apply for OINP with this score, i am planning to apply for BC PNP. Please clarify my doubts.
I am yet to receive my ECA from WES. Should i need to wait till i get ECA for creating EE profile?
Is EE profile mandatory for BC PNP application?
Also do i need a job offer to apply for BC PNP?
Is there any ways to apply PNP for multiple provinces?
I have around 7 years of IT experience. Is BC have a good demand for IT professionals?

Kindly help in clarifying my doubts.

Mar 27, 2018
Hello friends
I received ITA from bc pnp under express entry BC program last week and preparing my docs . What is the normal processing time to get provenance nomination certificate from BC.Thanks

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hello,

We are in process of obtaining BC nomination
Our timeline is more than 4 months with request for additional documents.
I am quite concerned. Is there anything that I can know or do about it?
I would like to reach any info.

Thank you.

Last edited: